IN2 Staffing Solutions

9: IN2 Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Australia9 reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Great people to work for

Easy going and very supportive recruitment company. Great people to work for.In the time I had the pleasure of working with In2 Staffing, I found the staff there to be very friendly and helpful, pushing to find the best and most appropriate position for u.

Terrible experience

The absolute worst Recruitment Company there is. Rude, impolite, and judgemental. If you can, steer clear of this company and all recruiters if you have that option

Cons

Efficient and friendly staff. Assignments are well appointed. Fair payment rates and wages are always dispensed on time. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I've found In2 Staffing a pleasure to work for. The assignments that they deligate to me have been well suited to my skillset and lifestyle. Wages and conditions have been fair. Their safety standards are more than adequate.

Pros

Pretty consistent work. Great safety standards.

Cons

None so far.

Consistent ongoing casual positions.

A professional friendly atmosphere. Dynamic staff culture. A fast paced busy office with many varied casual roles. Positions consist in the labour industry.

Waisting time

They invited me to an interview and took about an hour to do the test and forms but they just asked me to call them later and ask about position and when I did they said you live too far and already they knew it even before inviting me so they just waisted my time.

the people there were a hoot

I had a great time working through in2. They helped me go permanent from my casual position. There staff were always quick to respond and they had some funny staff members in there that made me feel like i was apart of there own office team at times.

Rude and impolite

Worst staff....they yell at you over the phone especially the ones in blacktown No management skills ,i assume Applied for a job but when they communicate its sound like very demanding and very impolite

Pros

Cons

No manners

Great locations for work

Really great experience guaranteed work when offered very supportive staff definitely highly recommended to anyone who is looking for employment. No judgement when when taking leave also great follow-up even if you have left the company and moved onto different employment opportunities.

Pros

Great supportive staff

Cons

Certain employers are biased.

Great Company

In2 Staffing were very efficient and I found them to be polite and assisted in making sure that I was happy in my workplace. I would have no problem in recommending them if you are looking for work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IN2 Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IN2 Staffing Solutions with