InComm Employee Reviews

Extremely collaborative environment, great parking, team atmosphere
Software Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA27 August 2019
Team mentality
Open office
Brightly lit offices...lots of glass
Clean environment
Awesome cafeteria with a huge selection of meals each day.
Close to Atlanta's Merchandise Mart
Bad decisions from higher up
Billing Specialist 1 (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA13 August 2019
The direction they are going is not so good. They have no process in most cases and we have to go with the flow. Management sometimes micro manage when it is not needed.
I will never recommend no one to work there
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL9 August 2019
It is the most stressful place that someone could ever imagine. Management does not care about your concerns . Quality is most likely looking for a way to fail you ( 0/10 for your call) instead of focusing on the great customer service that you are providing. HORRIBLE 🤕🤮🥴
Not much culture
National Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, AR5 August 2019
Days tend to drag by, behind the curve by about 10 years. Not much for training. I'm not a disgruntled employee, just wish I would have held off on accepting the job..
Discrimination
Dispute Analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GA18 July 2019
I was let go with absolutely no notice and not so much as a return phone call from the human resources person. The environment was very laid back, but when I challenged management about a decision they made, instead of following through and providing feedback, I was let go.
Very good company
Remote Call Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL13 July 2019
It Was a good company with friendly piers but not for me. I had to move and they couldn’t transfer me to the town I needed. Wish them luck in the future. Thank you.
Here today Gone tomorrow
Card Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL18 June 2019
If you like worrying about your job security everyday, gossiping and immature employees as well as sneaky management who also shows favoritism ,this is the place for you. Yes income does pay very very well . So my advice to you is to stack your cash as long as you can and do not plan a career here. I should have known when I took the interview that this place was completely unorganized and unethical
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Immature employees, sneaky management
Challenging role with this startup like company
Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA12 June 2019
Good company culture. It is a growing business and if you have December working etiquette , it will pay off very well. Most of the business happens during US holiday season
Pros
good company culture
Cons
hierarchy is conventional and not IT like
Easy job
Training Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL9 June 2019
Job itself is very easy but the management sucks! The do not care about the workers. The company is not interested in retaining their best employees.
Training is horrible.
Poor management
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GA30 May 2019
If u want money go for it, but after don’t think u gonna do great there, the management is poor , everybody is in everybody’s business! Nothing’s special I’m telling u
Pros
1 hour lunch, good salary
Cons
Poor management, everybody is in everybody’s business, lack of advancement
Good learning experience
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GA28 May 2019
Incomm has great potential to be a career job. Management focuses on the wrong items and loves to micro-manage. Good place to learn how to supervise and manage but chances of long-term stays are low. High turn over from management all the way down.
Innovative
Director of Strategic Distribution (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA10 May 2019
They were always on the cutting edge of their field, anticipating their customers' needs, and developing or acquiring innovative technologies and solutions to meet them.
Micromanaging company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL10 May 2019
Actually I enjoy the job, but what comes with it is crazy. Very strict office policies like, paperless environment, so no pictures in cubicle, your late even if it by 1 minute its half an occurence, checks desk drawers frequently for people deviating with food, not much employee manager contact, unless you made an error, excessive monitoring, you can not talk to neighbors, no looking at anyone else's computer, very high turnover rate, they fire people while employees look on, etc..... But, on the other hand, If you follow all the rules you'll be ok.
Pros
Hour lunch, unlimited overtime
Cons
No job security, the pays OK
Productive learning environment
Epic Intern (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA23 April 2019
The employees are very helpful and the environment is great. They gave me the chance to learn and grown. I had the opportunity to work with different groups and projects.
I met some great people while working there
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL14 April 2019
The job is not difficult, I enjoyed my time with the company however there are some internal issues that will not allow this company to reach it's full potential, the managers and so called supervisors will run great people away.
Pros
1 hour lunch break
Cons
Management/ supervisors
Do not waste your time.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL31 March 2019
Whether you’re hired through Incomm or through a temporary agency, do not expect any benefits or leave time (maternity leave, specifically). This company is not understanding to real life situations (doctor appointments). The company itself is poor, innocent customers are always faced with issues with their cards (gift cards, debit cards, etc), and it’s honestly no ones fault but INCOMM. They take forever to fix issues that they, themselves, cause. I felt Bad for all customers.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL20 March 2019
Management is not unified in their goals or their agendas for the company as a whole. The management would benefit with more of a united front behind the scenes.
N/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL17 March 2019
Awesome place to work at. Room for advancement. Sometimes can be challenging due to negativity being brought about from employee's but I was never one that was effected by those things. Needless to say, most of those employees are no longer with us. Best advice would be to keep positive and be able to adapt. Great leadership learning curves.
Stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL14 March 2019
This was a financial institution. The office was very high paced. There were some slow times. However, the usual environment was fast, high volume calls.
If you need temporary work, I guess
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL13 March 2019
If you need a job here you go. I would not recommend this job to anybody even a homeless man on the streets. I’m so glad I left when I did. BEWARE OF THIS PLACE. Listen to the reviews that former employees placed on any website. I wish I wouldn’t of taken this job, something told me not to when looking at the reviews.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InComm. Our community is ready to answer.