InDebted
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

InDebted Employee Reviews

InDebted is a great growing startup. I was doing a internship and really enjoyed working there. The environment is very excited and the team is friendly and collaborative.
When I worked at Indebted, it was a fairly new company with less than 20 people on-board. The work environment was excellent and very inclusive however, given the small size of the company, growth/advancement internally was very difficult. Overall, it has been my pleasure working with Josh and his team.
Very supportive towards all members and provides growth within the organisation. My time working with InDebted had provided an open opportunity to grow and develop skills in communication development, negotiation and applying leadership tactics within a team environment. I have been actively working in the collection finance department using a platform that gathers information which interacts with the end users that creates revenue. InDebted has a great vibrant work environment that provides positive work culture that is part of there vision within the company.
Pros
Free lunch and working with an awesome team!
Cons
Far to travel.
  1. Employee Reviews