Industrial Recruitment Partners Employee Reviews

productive and fun work place.
volunteer (Former Employee) –  Perth, AU3 December 2018
Good company to work for, paid well. consistent work. good work place culture, and people to work for. hard part of the job is flying in and out and the traveling time.
Pros
good pay
Cons
Excellent Company to work for and with
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Belmont WA20 December 2016
I work in a team of professional recruiters, all of us looking for a perfect match between Client and Candidate.

Every day is a new learning experience, learning a range of new position descriptions and specifications - what better way to learn than from those already performing those roles.

At IRP our management structure is sound, excellent policies and procedures in place and an open door, family friendly atmosphere.

The hardest part of my job - there is no really hard part.

The best part of the job - interviewing a Candidate, seeing the smile on their face when they are successful and watching them grow into their new role and make it their own.

'Right Person, Right Job, Right Time'
Pros
Family friendly, Free parking
Cons
Occasional let downs when people do not turn up for interviews
High energy, positive team culture
Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Belmont WA20 December 2016
The best thing about IRP is the people! Not only the supportive and positive team that I work with every day in the office but the candidates and clients who are also a major part of that team and our success.

With a proactive and innovative approach in the market and living by our brand promise "Right Person, Right Job, Right Time" makes IRP one of the best places I have worked so far!
Pros
Parking, Team culture, Career development, recognition and rewards
Good work friends
Railway Labourer (Former Employee) –  Perth WA2 April 2016
The work environment was good, good people to work with, but the hardest part was, there wasn't enough work. I miss the job sometimes!
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Industrial Recruitment Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

Industrial Recruitment Partners Reviews by Location