Industrial Recruitment Partners
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Industrial Recruitment Partners Employee Reviews

No different to any other Labour Hire firm. Rarely ring you to offer work and when they do you get no reply if you are no placed in the position. Despite their rhetoric they do not care about the people they place in positions.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
No contact from company representative. No feedback
Good company to work for, paid well. consistent work. good work place culture, and people to work for. hard part of the job is flying in and out and the traveling time.
Pros
good pay
Cons
I work in a team of professional recruiters, all of us looking for a perfect match between Client and Candidate. Every day is a new learning experience, learning a range of new position descriptions and specifications - what better way to learn than from those already performing those roles. At IRP our management structure is sound, excellent policies and procedures in place and an open door, family friendly atmosphere. The hardest part of my job - there is no really hard part. The best part of the job - interviewing a Candidate, seeing the smile on their face when they are successful and watching them grow into their new role and make it their own. 'Right Person, Right Job, Right Time'
Pros
Family friendly, Free parking
Cons
Occasional let downs when people do not turn up for interviews
The best thing about IRP is the people! Not only the supportive and positive team that I work with every day in the office but the candidates and clients who are also a major part of that team and our success. With a proactive and innovative approach in the market and living by our brand promise "Right Person, Right Job, Right Time" makes IRP one of the best places I have worked so far!
Pros
Parking, Team culture, Career development, recognition and rewards
The work environment was good, good people to work with, but the hardest part was, there wasn't enough work. I miss the job sometimes!
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Poor management