Industrie Clothing Employee Reviews

A Company To Grow Within
Stock Controller (Current Employee) –  Sydney Central Business District NSW8 June 2019
The moment I was interviewed for the Stock Control Manager role for one of the CBD stores, instead of continuously convincing them to why I will be perfect for the role, they eventually ended our interview to why I should work for them, and that they can see me moving forward with the company.
It has been a year now and I have already moved forward and every day is a great new challenge. I work with a great team of people and getting to know those in the H.O. has made working for Industrie a lot more fun.
Awesome experience gained
Fulltime (Former Employee) –  Sydney5 June 2019
I was working with industrie for 2 years and gained so much experience in my time there from my regional manager and store manager.
Even though I moved on to pursue a career in my field the skills I will take with me are something I would have never got if it wasn’t for this great company.
Suitable roles for everyone here
Pros
Training and experience you gain
Cons
Having to leave to pursue a career in my field
Awesome company
Stock Controller (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW4 June 2019
Been a casual and was promoted to a full time stock controller.
Great career advancement and a company that cares a lot about its staff and their future.
known alot of people that work in other retailers and they would kill to secure a role with industrie.
Pros
Culture, Brand, People, Training and Development
Cons
No cons
Awesome Brand, and Company to work for Casual or Fulltime they look after you
Manager - Full Time (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW4 June 2019
Been in the business for a year now and have loved every minute of it.
So many different paths you can go down and being a part of a successful brand is the best joy.
The company care about their staff being someone who started in the business as a causal and was given the opportunity to step up the ranks.
Pros
Career progression, Culture, Clothing and Incentives
Great Career,progression, Culture and Salary
Manager - Full Time (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW4 June 2019
Store manager within the business given multiple career opportunities i never imagined within the company.
Salary has been amazing and the culture is fantastic makes it great waking up every morning to be able to work for
Pros
Career progression, culture and great brand and salary
Great Career Progression company that cares about you
Manager - Full Time (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW4 June 2019
Have been with the company for a long time and love the brand and what they have provided me with career wise.
If your after a career in retail would highly recommend the company to grow and develop your retail skills in a company with a great culture.
Pros
Career progression, culture and great brand
Terrible regional management, expected to perform to a high standard with very little training
Sales Assistant (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW20 May 2019
From my own experience over several months I was underpaid most pay periods, when amending this with the regional manager I was told it would be in my next pay although this was often forgotten until I reminded once again and told to wait another fortnight. Contacting the regional manager is usually met with no response however you will be contacted at 10pm and expected to respond that night. Weekly rosters often come out on sundays for the immediate week. 3 hour shifts are often rostered with expectations of completing the same tasks/hitting sales targets of someone doing a 7 hour shift. Management will speak badly of other employees in phone calls in front of casual staff. Very little training was offered before being put on solo shifts and then talked down on when not completing tasks to an expected standard that you have not been made aware of.
Pros
Award wage
Cons
Short hours, very little training, poor management
Terrible regional management, but good product and store culture
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Paramatta NSW10 April 2019
Good company to work for if you can work without support and are self motivated. They have very high standards but little training and support for managers who are then asked to perform beyond expectations and recieve angry calls asking why you missed target when sales targets are sometimes missed by only 2%

Regional managers don’t respond to emails or calls and can take weeks to visit stores and don’t action what you ask them to help with. Double standards! Low pay and even in a top grade don’t expect a high salary. Team environment is great as you can hire your own staff, product is good!

You also work alone most of the time as they say they dont have enough in wages. Despite always making way more then other brands? This is bad when you get 14 boxes of delivery to do and are expected to reach a high sales target too
Pros
The teams in store, working in a fast pace, always busy
Cons
Bad regional management, bad salary compared to how hard you have to work
great products but extremely poor management
Sales Assistant (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Parramatta NSW15 June 2018
As a casual:

-short shifts of 3-4 hours max
-stock inventory
-poor communication from store manager. spoke to employees harshly
-poor teaching of company protocols
-regional manager took nearly 2 months enrolling me on the system for employment after being told I successful for the job
-lots of favouritism
Pros
good quality, gave retail experience
Cons
management
Nice people and cool store
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW5 March 2018
Industrie has taught me good customer service and communication skills. It is a pretty good environment to work in with supportive and friendly staff members.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Bad pay if you're young
Productive workplace, clean and great atmosphere.
Sales professional (Current Employee) –  Canberra ACT13 November 2017
Typical day at work involves reading emails from area manager to find out daily budget. Serving customers and trying to sell, sell, sell! Tidying and stock work is also completed during a typical day of work as well as any consolidations (store to store transfers).
Pros
Working autonomously, as well as with others on some days.
Cons
no cons
Great company.Great people
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW8 October 2017
Not a great organisation within the company.Fly by the seat of your pants.Not a lot of training for company procedures and policies.Great people and product.
Growing Company
Warehouse Administrator/Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW30 January 2017
You meet some great people at work. Buy the workload can be a bit stressful, due to poor management structure in the company.
Pros
Generous staff discount
Cons
Poor management
I loved the job but unfortantely I am looking for a job that has a little more career oppotunities as I wish to seek long term employment with a compa
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  VIC25 February 2014
I loved working at industrie clothing but unfortantley there was not a lot of structure within the business and career growth opportunities were minimal and slow
Pros
Fun team, trendy fashion