Industrie Clothing Employee Review

View all Industrie Clothing reviews

Terrible regional management, expected to perform to a high standard with very little training
Sales Assistant (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW20 May 2019
From my own experience over several months I was underpaid most pay periods, when amending this with the regional manager I was told it would be in my next pay although this was often forgotten until I reminded once again and told to wait another fortnight. Contacting the regional manager is usually met with no response however you will be contacted at 10pm and expected to respond that night. Weekly rosters often come out on sundays for the immediate week. 3 hour shifts are often rostered with expectations of completing the same tasks/hitting sales targets of someone doing a 7 hour shift. Management will speak badly of other employees in phone calls in front of casual staff. Very little training was offered before being put on solo shifts and then talked down on when not completing tasks to an expected standard that you have not been made aware of.
Pros
Award wage
Cons
Short hours, very little training, poor management

Other Industrie Clothing Employee Reviews

Best retail brand
Casual Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Liverpool NSW15 June 2019
If your after a retail brand to be apart of this is it, I’ve been working in retail 7 years casually and have gone through a lot of them because there is so many bad experiences.
I started with industrie 3 months ago in Liverpool and it’s amazing.
Wish I found the company back 7 years ago.
Pros
Environment, people you work with including higher management, clothes and quality of garments, sales driven company
Cons
Have to travel to work as no store located near my house
Excellent business so glad I found it
Industrie Clothing (Current Employee) –  Parramatta NSW15 June 2019
Started just over 6 weeks ago in Parramatta and so glad I did, although I heard there was a bad manager before I guess you get good and bad. The regional manager was productive in clearing out the bad staff and the environment now is great and an awesome culture again.
Staff from casuals all the way through to management love their jobs and everyone has made progression in their careers.
Awesome brand and regional manager support whivhbalot of other companies don’t have at all.
Pros
Culture, regional manager support, brand, clothing, customer service, Headoffice interaction with stores
Cons
Some staff are lazy and need to go