Industrie Clothing Employee Review

View all Industrie Clothing reviews

Terrible regional management, but good product and store culture
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Paramatta NSW10 April 2019
Good company to work for if you can work without support and are self motivated. They have very high standards but little training and support for managers who are then asked to perform beyond expectations and recieve angry calls asking why you missed target when sales targets are sometimes missed by only 2%

Regional managers don’t respond to emails or calls and can take weeks to visit stores and don’t action what you ask them to help with. Double standards! Low pay and even in a top grade don’t expect a high salary. Team environment is great as you can hire your own staff, product is good!

You also work alone most of the time as they say they dont have enough in wages. Despite always making way more then other brands? This is bad when you get 14 boxes of delivery to do and are expected to reach a high sales target too
Pros
The teams in store, working in a fast pace, always busy
Cons
Bad regional management, bad salary compared to how hard you have to work

Other Industrie Clothing Employee Reviews

Best retail brand
Casual Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Liverpool NSW15 June 2019
If your after a retail brand to be apart of this is it, I’ve been working in retail 7 years casually and have gone through a lot of them because there is so many bad experiences.
I started with industrie 3 months ago in Liverpool and it’s amazing.
Wish I found the company back 7 years ago.
Pros
Environment, people you work with including higher management, clothes and quality of garments, sales driven company
Cons
Have to travel to work as no store located near my house
Excellent business so glad I found it
Industrie Clothing (Current Employee) –  Parramatta NSW15 June 2019
Started just over 6 weeks ago in Parramatta and so glad I did, although I heard there was a bad manager before I guess you get good and bad. The regional manager was productive in clearing out the bad staff and the environment now is great and an awesome culture again.
Staff from casuals all the way through to management love their jobs and everyone has made progression in their careers.
Awesome brand and regional manager support whivhbalot of other companies don’t have at all.
Pros
Culture, regional manager support, brand, clothing, customer service, Headoffice interaction with stores
Cons
Some staff are lazy and need to go