Industrie Clothing Employee Review

View all Industrie Clothing reviews

A Company To Grow Within
Stock Controller (Current Employee) –  Sydney Central Business District NSW8 June 2019
The moment I was interviewed for the Stock Control Manager role for one of the CBD stores, instead of continuously convincing them to why I will be perfect for the role, they eventually ended our interview to why I should work for them, and that they can see me moving forward with the company.
It has been a year now and I have already moved forward and every day is a great new challenge. I work with a great team of people and getting to know those in the H.O. has made working for Industrie a lot more fun.

Other Industrie Clothing Employee Reviews

Best retail brand
Casual Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Liverpool NSW15 June 2019
If your after a retail brand to be apart of this is it, I’ve been working in retail 7 years casually and have gone through a lot of them because there is so many bad experiences.
I started with industrie 3 months ago in Liverpool and it’s amazing.
Wish I found the company back 7 years ago.
Pros
Environment, people you work with including higher management, clothes and quality of garments, sales driven company
Cons
Have to travel to work as no store located near my house
Excellent business so glad I found it
Industrie Clothing (Current Employee) –  Parramatta NSW15 June 2019
Started just over 6 weeks ago in Parramatta and so glad I did, although I heard there was a bad manager before I guess you get good and bad. The regional manager was productive in clearing out the bad staff and the environment now is great and an awesome culture again.
Staff from casuals all the way through to management love their jobs and everyone has made progression in their careers.
Awesome brand and regional manager support whivhbalot of other companies don’t have at all.
Pros
Culture, regional manager support, brand, clothing, customer service, Headoffice interaction with stores
Cons
Some staff are lazy and need to go