Industrie Clothing Employee Review

View all Industrie Clothing reviews

Lazy management
Sales Assistant (Casual) (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC19 March 2019
Was let go due to a lack of hours with little notice. Was first told that hours would be decreasing but ended up getting none. Found out i was let go informally and with no reasoning. Incredibly lazy on management's part. A very disappointing outcome.
Pros
Award wages, good training, mostly relaxed environment
Cons
Lazy management

Other Industrie Clothing Employee Reviews

Best retail brand
Casual Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Liverpool NSW15 June 2019
If your after a retail brand to be apart of this is it, I’ve been working in retail 7 years casually and have gone through a lot of them because there is so many bad experiences.
I started with industrie 3 months ago in Liverpool and it’s amazing.
Wish I found the company back 7 years ago.
Pros
Environment, people you work with including higher management, clothes and quality of garments, sales driven company
Cons
Have to travel to work as no store located near my house
Excellent business so glad I found it
Industrie Clothing (Current Employee) –  Parramatta NSW15 June 2019
Started just over 6 weeks ago in Parramatta and so glad I did, although I heard there was a bad manager before I guess you get good and bad. The regional manager was productive in clearing out the bad staff and the environment now is great and an awesome culture again.
Staff from casuals all the way through to management love their jobs and everyone has made progression in their careers.
Awesome brand and regional manager support whivhbalot of other companies don’t have at all.
Pros
Culture, regional manager support, brand, clothing, customer service, Headoffice interaction with stores
Cons
Some staff are lazy and need to go