Infosys
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Infosys Employee Reviews

Australia98 reviews
Company have a good ambiance. Supportive but does not do well in protecting their employees on the issues concerning management. ( harrasment issue etc. )
A very good company to work. The staff is friendly and supportive. lots of other benefits and quarterly activities including sports. A huge learning platform to upgrade an individual across numerous skills.
I have been working at Infosys full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Lot of Good projects. Opportunity to get onsite or learn new technologies Lot of emphasis on learning and education Emphasis on customer satisfaction

Cons

Lot of competition Some projects might need extra efforts , work life balance depends on your manager and kind of project
I had a great experience, professional, multicultural. Regular contact and always polite. Updates regularly on scope of work and contract updates, on site visits by leadership quarterly
Pros
Professional
Cons
Not on country
Good. It really depends on the people and team that you work with. There is no hard and fast rule that something will work or something won't. Depends on case to case basis
Yes bit of job security is there but along with that you have to face lot of mis-management, extra work not related to your assignment and no visiblility or direction of your future.
I enjoyed working at Infosys, everyday was a new challenge and working at Infosys was fun. t is a fantastic company with good process defined and support for employees in a best way. It has lot of learning process where we can learn in best tools and certifications
Not satisfied and company is full of politics.
South Indian lobby from India is only get pramoted and rest will be just waiting all the time

Also, variable pay component is the company politics about not to give full salary
Good place to work.
Pros

Lot of Good projects.

Opportunity to get onsite or learn new technologies

Lot of emphasis on learning and education

Emphasis on customer satisfaction

Cons

Lot of competition

Infosys is an excellent organization for Techies. If you will to upscale yourself , the organization will upscale you with what is desired from you.
Great management and magnanimous career opportunities.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Infosys?
You are being looked after as long as you are in a client project. Typical service company culture with up-skilling/ re-skilling opportunities to help you realign with the clients skillset requirements.
Nice opportunity to work and learn with clients based in different locations in the world. Got opportunity to travel, and meet different people. The campus in India is simply amazing.
I have been working at Infosys full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Lot of Good projects.

Opportunity to get onsite or learn new technologies

Lot of emphasis on learning and education

Emphasis on customer satisfaction

Cons

Lot of competition

Infosys gives a good start to a Fresher's carrier. An opportunity to learn and grow up. The extensive training provided by Infosys makes you confident and teaches you to explore.
There are lots of stability and job security at Infosys. you can do quite a good career progression at Infosys if you desires soby doing right things.
Pros
good money
Cons
technology focus
It is an awesome place to learn and build at the same time.The training provided is world class and the exposure to the world of IT is an experience which we can never get anywhere else very easily.
I am an experienced risk professional having diversified experience in Audit, Risk and Governance. I gained my exposure in Public sectors and Big4 consulting firm (KPMG and Deloitte) at senior positions in developing and managing internal controls, strategic and enterprise governance and risk management framework. I am confident that my profile strongly meets the requirements, and desired to utilise my experience and fulfil my career goals.
I am a Fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants - (ACCA-UK) and member of CA, ANZ. I have Effective understanding of Internal Audit, Risk and governance principles, practice in the public sector, NSW Treasury Policies and the relevant legislation that underpins NSW public sector financial management.
Basic day to day IT job, work is not exciting. They need to improve the overall culture. Thought leadership is required. Team motivational activities need to be performed
Projects are over committed and under delivered. Management team are ruthless and 'hirer and fire' is the management style. You're expected to do 10-14hr days, but only get paid for 8.

They are openly racist towards white people when they can get away with it.

I was physically threatened on more than one occasion and once for miss naming a file!!

Extremely steep learning curve of outdated processes. There is absolutely no support should you need it. Never ever criticise management as it is an instant dismissal.

Spying on each other is actively encouraged and is one of the forms of management control.
Pros
You at least have a job
Cons
Ridiculous hours, Unrealistic dead lines, Illegal management practices
Daily work while working in Infosys for NBN was exciting as it was the first Australian company I had worked in. I had butterflies in my stomach but was greeted so well that I was made to feel at home.
Among my responsibilities at Infosys were to solve problems, debug apps, develop SQLite database structures and participated in new product development.