Infosys

Infosys

Infosys Employee Review

I learned a lot many things while working at Infosys for 11 years. Highly professional environment. Great collaboration happens at work and world class infrastructure is available for work life balance. Indeed it is a great place to work and I would like to work again with Infosys again.

Pros

There are tremendous opportunities for leaning and growth

Cons

HIghly Competitive environment but that good as it motivates you to keep learning

Official response from Infosys

11 February 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are grateful for your feedback about working at Infosys. We hope all of our team members can have an outstanding experience at the company, and we are so glad you enjoyed your time at the company!

Same role

Good organization

This is good place to be at if one needs to have secure job with good organizational policies and multiple internal job openings.
Same role

Well work life balance

Perfect learning environment Perfect Management Perfect Colleagues Challenging Work Cooperative Client/Management/Manager/Team Adjusting and flexible working hours

Not a good place to work

Pretty bad management. Will keep pushing you for unrealistic tasks. You will be a sandwich between client and them. For them, you are a money making machine.

Official response from Infosys

30 June 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are grateful for your feedback about working at Infosys. At the company, we aim for effective, transparent management practices that will aid team members on the path to innovation and success. We are saddened to hear that you have not had a positive experience with the managers you work with. We will take a close look to determine what can be done. We wish you a successful future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Infosys with

Learn about Infosys in popular locations

• Infosys
  • It is great place to work. Global work culture and lot of collaboration within the team.