Infosys

Infosys

Infosys Employee Review

Good place to work with job security. They will find another project once you are done with current one. Work life is based on the client that you are on-boarded to.

Pros

Good Pay, multiple clients to work with

Cons

Long hours, work for other clients after actual work during office hours.

Official response from Infosys

7 December 2021
Thank you for your review of Infosys! We strive to create an exceptional workplace for our employees, and we are thrilled you have had a good overall experience with the company. We appreciate your feedback regarding working hours and will keep it in mind as we continually improve.

Same roleSame location

A very good company to work.

A very good company to work. The staff is friendly and supportive. lots of other benefits and quarterly activities including sports. A huge learning platform to upgrade an individual across numerous skills.
Same role

Great organization

Infosys is an excellent organization for Techies. If you will to upscale yourself , the organization will upscale you with what is desired from you. Great management and magnanimous career opportunities.
Same location

Good

Good. It really depends on the people and team that you work with. There is no hard and fast rule that something will work or something won't. Depends on case to case basis

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Infosys with

Learn about Infosys in popular locations

• Infosys