Infosys

Infosys

Infosys Employee Review

Not a good place to work

Pretty bad management. Will keep pushing you for unrealistic tasks. You will be a sandwich between client and them. For them, you are a money making machine.

Official response from Infosys

30 June 2022
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are grateful for your feedback about working at Infosys. At the company, we aim for effective, transparent management practices that will aid team members on the path to innovation and success. We are saddened to hear that you have not had a positive experience with the managers you work with. We will take a close look to determine what can be done. We wish you a successful future.

Same role

Good place to work in

Infosys has magnificient infrastructure, wonderful clients and good Managers to work under. I would prefer to work in Infosys had it not been the personal growth that is a hindrance at this point of time.
Same role

Very good team helping each other to achieve more

Very good and helpful team which actually makes any new joiner very comfortable and help him to achieve more. Worked on different network projects with Telstra client and learned a lot about it. Overall work culture is also good very good place to learn new technologies.
Same location

Good company to start with

Infosys provides solid training to its new hires. They have strong learning and development infrastructure in place. I will recommend Infosys to any graduate hire to start their career with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Infosys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Infosys with

Learn about Infosys in popular locations

• Infosys
  • Not a good place to work