In the 10 years I was there as a contract driver at Prestons I loved my job. Great people to deal with, great team work ethics by the warehouse staff and management where fair. just a pity Ingham was sold and there was a change in business direction.
There are so many reasons but for me I would not leave because jobs are very important.
Lost my licence
35 minutes drive
No public transportation to get there
I wanted to locate in a more industrialised area after moving my family to Australia in February 2018. No any adverse reasons about Ingham to leave it.
I left on Maternity Leave
- What are the working hours at Inghams Enterprises?6 people answered
- What is the General Cleaner job's role in Inghams?4 people answered
- Can i get a job at inghams if i have asthma4 people answered
- What is the company culture like at Inghams Enterprises?4 people answered
- What are the benefits and perks of working at Inghams Enterprises?3 people answered
- How much hourly rates for process worker?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Inghams Enterprises?3 people answered
- Does Inghams Enterprises have a staff discount? How much is Inghams Enterprises’s staff discount?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Inghams Enterprises?3 people answered
- Does Inghams Enterprises require a background check? What kind of background check does Inghams Ente…3 people answered