Inghams Enterprises
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Inghams Enterprises Employee Reviews in Adelaide SA

Adelaide SA14 reviews
Plenty of opportunities of growth within the company. Plenty of opportunities with training within the company as we as stable ongoing employment. Great diverse culture with everyone working well together within a team environment.
Workplace culture is good, where you meet new people in the workplace. Also during break time people talking about their work and this is good part of working culture at Inghams Enterprises
The worst place I have ever worked, always going into and cleaning up messes left behind from previous shift. Management do not care about empoyee safety. Having to work around contractors creating a dangerous work environment. Extra tasks been added to an already full workload. No help when required.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Long Hours
I worked there for a limited time as full-time employee to mitigate my migration process requirements. I hate that working environment. I never wish to work there anymore.
Pros
Full-time job
Cons
do not like the work environment.
Ingham's Chicken is one of the largest meat provider in Australia.

Good salary, and job security is so easy to secure a job.

Nice job management & job culture
My job experiences is overall like that part very much. The Management are very good to us. always helpful co-operative. My
co-workers were very helpful and co-operative. I enjoyed a lot to work with them. I learned from my company that is timing and discipline very important for my work. hardest part of my work the sound of the factory. Every body is helpful and cheerful for each other. Sharing opinion with my co-workers is most enjoyable part of my work.
Pros
no free launch
Cons
my work time was 8/9 hours.
A typical day would be answering phone calls, following up on queries, advising customers of issues, outstanding debt. Negotiating with customers repayment plans. Advising Sales/Head Office of any issues with customer accounts which I might have to place on hold.
Mark off all banking against customer accounts and follow up people who have not paid. Process banking.

Sort through approx 1,000 invoices to make sure they all have proof of delivery, correct pricing. Cross check against run sheets, follow up any discrepancies.

Provide reception relief, answering all incoming calls and re-direct calls to correct person. Meet visitors to site and make sure induction records are up to date.

Process all reworks within the plant. Liase with qualtity assurance and process all stock destroys. Liase with outside storage on stock take differences. Process cycle count differences.
Pros
Flexiblitily with my hours
Cons
Very little help from Head Office. Overworked. Not enough hours in the day.
good place to work but managment rarely listened to the people on the floor who wer doing the jobs. all decisions were made interstate
The job was good, they were paying good and environment was good as well. However I quit the job as I moved to Melbourne to study and to stay with friends.
Pros
Free coffe
Cons
repeated same king of job making employees injured.
Never gave me a fair reasoning as to why I was let go after two weeks when I did nothing wrong. I actually enjoyed working there.
depending on the weather it was a great day dueto me being in the cab by myself,what I learnt was the different driving conditions hot, cold, day or night wet dry .
the management was good to work for aswell he trusted me to give me my daily run sheet and let me on my way for the day.

the hardest part of the job was the smell of the chickens but the smell went away evey pay day
Pros
cheap chicken when avaible
Cons
every public holiday we had off and the overtime was a reward
I work in this Factory about 10 month was not problem in the factory but I left because of person ease.
Pros
was fee coffee but you need to have own lunch
Cons
log hour
loved the position only left as i was on contract and wanted to keep me but move me to night shift
I would work day,afternoon or night shift. love to get as much over time as i can.I'm a easy going man i get along with most people there.At ingham's i was trainid for pallet jack also pallet lifter to stack racks and dispatch training.
Pros
having a job
Cons
bad working condition