Inghams Enterprises Employee Reviews in Brisbane QLD

Excellent and very clean work place
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Brisbane North QLD6 November 2018
It is a huge company and it's feel comfortable to work it there. I enjoy and happy to work there with all my friends. The leading hands, supervisor, team leaders are friendly..The hard parts is very cold, but I did love to work in any department.
Pros
Staff sales (meats)
Cons
Cold
Fast paced and fun workplace
Factory Worker/ QA (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD17 October 2018
Inghams is a good stable income. Learning how each section plays their part in the final product is a very interesting. I was able to hit daily targets and also experience the QA job as well which gave me an understanding on why it had to be fast paced. Awsome workplace.
Pros
Stable job three different shifts
Cons
Need food inners for boots
Very Good Condition at work
Leading Hand (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD5 October 2018
Help set up machineries,attendance, pre off , timesheets, check work place, workers safety, ventilation , check fire hazards,

During Lunch time socialization with boys, microwave bending
machine , with TV present,

Production, check machineries , the performance of the workers, the way the handle the birds, goes to stunner, kill blade, defeather plucker machine, head puller and gutting then to chiller
Pros
christmas
Cons
overtime to 10 hrs
very good job good people
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD1 May 2018
i worked at inghams for nearly 3 years i loved it was my first full time job in australia i was in the best section at inghams had the most loveliest people to work with i miss working there and still do i started from the bottom as a machine operator slowly progressing in my section then started getting Saturday work the i became back up team leader i got picked to be back up i didnt know i had it in me to take on the roll but i done and i was pretty good at it so yes that job taught me alot about inghams but most of all about myself.
Pros
good friends
Cons
people going at there own paste
Good work to be done, but people management lets the work down
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, Australia3 April 2018
Ingham's does have a culture problem with managers not being able to/wanting to control their people. This in turns makes project work very difficult as no one wishes to have a buy in. In all I have enjoyed working there, just this problem lets the place down.
Long nights
Hygiene Operator (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD21 January 2018
Once I started didn't take me long to learn and do what I had to do being the smallest in the crew. Loved working there because in time I was smashing out guys who had been there for yrs and receiving high remarks from high bosses. Learnt how to use and hold the hose properly and how to clean and scrub and also how to operate the machines. Management was out standing. There was no discrimination acts what soever everyone got along. The hardest thing about the job I would say was having your arms in the air all night and constantly moving around with a very long and heavy hose and carrying other things required for the job such as ladders, chemical bottles, steps and everything else required. The most enjoyable part about the job was the pay.
Good envirnonment
Distribution and Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD3 January 2018
It is a fast paced working environment.
I learned skills in management for various shifts. I gained extensive knowledge warehouse management systems isequel, Bpics & Pickman.
Pros
Good work teams
Cons
No feeling of job security
Standard Day At Inghams
Process Worker (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD21 December 2017
A typical day at work would start slow by sorting out the drumsticks and packing them into trays to be sealed off to Woolworths or Coles. As the night goes on the load slowly starts to pick up and we rotate from trays, to scales, to drum-sort and also packing. Since beginning this job I learned that you MUST work as a team. If you're slacking or talking too much the person next to you is going to struggle clearing the load. You gotta be quick and also take initiative when you have nothing to do or somebody needs help.
Pros
Easy for a quick learner who is fast !
Cons
A lot of overtime.
Fun/cool/happy.
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD28 June 2017
This place was a awesome place to work. learnt lots of new skills while i was here. management was good in some ways needed to listen to us more. But treated all cultures the same. long hours witch was really good. loved the workers there.
Pros
shouted nights out for workers now and again.
Cons
long hours.
Productive company enjoy working with many different cultures
Leading Hand (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD3 January 2017
Deboning chickens in a fast pace production line. Leading Hand of 80 people. Loved working with many different cultures.
Focused but friendly work enviroment
Supervising other staff members (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD23 May 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed the workplace environment because the fast paced environment ensured your days always went fast. Your day to day tasks were always effective and efficient however break downs during high volume demands made it difficult to catch up if you fell behind. The co workers were always friendly and willing to help each other where they can and management where always understanding of unforeseen circumstances when ever they arise.
Pros
Co workers were very friendly and helpful
Cons
Break downs and faulty machinery
excellent work place, always busy
Process worker (Former Employee) –  Murarrie Brisbane23 May 2016
Typical day at work includes setting up process line or area, processing chicken thigh fillets, train new worker, waste control, general house keeping, and record keeping. This taught me how to work under pressure, meet up with daily tasks successfully by great planning and multi tasking. Excellent co-workers always happy, great bunch to work with, which is most enjoyable part of the job and makes any hard work easy.
Pros
Free Christmas lunches, great reward and remuneration system
Cons
always busy
not much to say
foklift driver/ storperson (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD29 March 2016
its a job. not the best but it is what you make it. I don't really have much to say about the company. co-workers are good friendly people.
Pros
learn new thigs
Cons
poor communtication
good work place
Yard and Farm hand (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD8 November 2015
fun work place with supportive management , work with great people, very good wage, hard work , learn new skills , personal growth
Fun workplace
Process Worker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD18 October 2015
Inghams is a great place to work. The hourly rate is great and hours are stable and still have a good work/life balance. I work on multiple assembly lines and am changing position every half hour to keep it interesting and fun. Management and co-workers are laid-back but still productive and make the workplace enjoyable.
friendly worker for hospitality
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  murrery, brisbane.19 September 2015
my experience in working is quite various, i am a fast learner and i can finish any tasks fast by setting priorities.
for last three years i had worked for many hospitality jobs such as barista, restaurant, hotel etc.
i majored in nursing at Uni. and I believe this experience has helped me to be more understanding costumers satisfaction, and i have a costumers satisfaction certification.
what i can bring to any position includes multi-tasking, proactive problem-solving thinking and ideas, effective communication skills.
Prooductive and rewarding
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Brisbane8 August 2015
A typical day at Inghams would consist of hard physical work,reaching targets at a high quality of work performance.The hardest part of the job would be machinery difficulties which could slow the process of meeting required targets.The most enjoyable part would be working as a team, creating strong an trust worthy bonds completing all task as one.
Productive and fun place
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD18 June 2015
This job was a very productive and fun job. A normal day for work for me was getting there at 4.30am to change over with the other packing operator and get told what was on the list to do for the day. I learned how to run two different type of packing machine that I would run on my own and also do hourly checks of CCPs and powder samples for the lab. The management and co-workers were all very good and I got along with all of them. The most hard parts of the job were when the machines broke down as I would have to wait for engineer to come have a look and would put us behind depending on how long it took. The most enjoyable part was all of it I loved working there and was working with a very good team.
Pros
4 days on 4 days off
great place to work
Factory Hand/Production line worker (Former Employee) –  brisbane12 February 2015
I worked in a team environment,the management where helpful and supportive.I learnt alot and enjoyed every minute of it.
Pros
nicely spaced breaks
Cons
none really to speak of
good experience
thighline knivehand (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, QLD27 January 2015
this was good experience as everyday you multi tasked in the job fom boning chicken thighs to checking qua;ity of meat leading hands were good and always open to ideas on improving things