Inghams Enterprises Employee Reviews in Melbourne VIC

fast paced, great friendly enviroment
EVIS, Backlandng (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC26 February 2019
The job has so much opportunity and you learn a lot as you work. It is a very friendly environment. Great people, great humour, great pay. There is also a canteen which you can go to, on your break. Just odd hours because I was working on the afternoon shift. (1pm-9pm)
Pros
canteen, discounts, great pay.
Cons
long odd hours
I love the work place
Process Worker (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC10 January 2017
I have come to learn a lot while working here. It is definitely different from what I was use to which was retail work, I learned that this work is much more challenging in a good way, come to learn the true meaning of hard work/labour.
My co-workers are of different cultural backgrounds but they are an amazing bunch of people.
There are always challenges but what job doesn't come with a challenge, I say they are great to help you keep motivated.
Pros
Heaps of shared lunches, nice people, made heaps of new friends & I just moved to the country a few weeks before starting here.
Cons
I have been a casual worker for about 4 months now working full time hours, would really love to become permanent.
Challenging but rewarding
Casual hatchery hand (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC4 January 2017
the typical day was a 7am start and finish at around 4pm, in this time we work hard to prepare for birds to be transported and have good break times, overall a pretty good experience
Pros
nice management and environment
Cons
tough work, smells bad
not the most enjoyable workplace to be honest its time for a change asap
Dispatch worker (Current Employee) –  melbourne victoria22 April 2015
A typical day at inghams consists of me working on conveyor belts palletising boxes. the management im not happy with and its not a secure job especially now because i have a 3 month old son to take care of.
Very clean enviroment.
PIcker and Packer (Process Worker) (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC17 May 2014
Work is so good,co-workers are so nice and friendly
and very helpful
Good place to work for.
Process worker K.F.C Deptment (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, VIC8 March 2013
The deptment i was put in was the k.f.c deptment. I liked it in that deptment because it was fast paced you werent stuck doing one thing all day we rotated our jobs so everyone was doing something different each time.
I learnt to keep my head down and just work.
Management was good they were approchable.
The people i worked with were awesome in there own ways.
The hardest part of the job was leaving good work mates when i left inghams.
The most enjoyable time was being in a team and working as a team. When we did this the day went much smoother and most days just felt like we started in next thing you know the jobs done and we finished work for the day.
Pros
good hourly rate
productive and fun place to work
haccap, packer (Former Employee) –  melbourne vic5 December 2012
Inghams enterprises is a very respectful, enjoyable and educational place to work. I learnt a lot of different things from grading to paper work in the chicken industry. all staff from management to floor staff always worked as a team to keep things running smoothly. there was no really hard roles once you were trained everything is easy if you just worked as a team. I enjoyed every moment at work and got to work in different sections of the factory. everyday was different but a overall great experience.