Inghams Enterprises
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Inghams Enterprises Employee Reviews in Murarrie QLD

Murarrie QLD18 reviews
I worked with a good team but management had little respect for staff. Timing toilet breaks, big brother on everything but never acknowledged you being there half an hour early each day. Miss the workers.
Well, everything at Ingham enterprise was good for me. I missed friends and mates who still working there. I can say Inghams chicken factory is a multicultural factory that you can learn more from others.
Salary was great,supervisor was belittling employees,racist and got judge harshly over my age,never been treated so badly,had no support.Would have stayed if given the chance.
Good workers leave bad management not worth the money and your health, Congrudulations to the one's who won their dismissel case how many more to go!
I previously worked at Inghams for 3 years, and enjoyed my time there. The people you meet and the friends you make, is amazing. The only down thing about Inghams, was management. I had been at Inghams for 2 years, applied for Full Time - only for another Casual who has been there for 3 months get Full Time & this employee never showed up to work. She was obviously chosen over the other Full Time applicants because she was friends with our Supervisor. Favoritism is very well known at Inghams, and it needs to change.
Ingham's has a lot of employees with a lot of positions to be filled, i didn't mind my time their but i did find myself to be in trouble or more the less being blamed of mistakes i had nothing to do with, which is hard on the people doing the work.
Was a great place to work , friendly co- workers, mostly kiwis and Asian people. Hard to become permanent worker, but lots of overtime and good supervisors. Just not flexible with changing departments. If your put in a certain job first up even if leading hands can see your not a good fit , they’d rather sack you than give you a go in a diff dept. Considering there lucky if 2 out of every 10 people stay in the job, and always looking for process workers. Not a very flexible workplace. But loved my time there and if I had of had the chance to stay would still be there now. 4 breaks a day. Great lunchroom. Lots of overtime if wanted.
Pros
Easy interview process, reasonable pay, lots of overtime.
Cons
A long time before your made permanent. Protesters regularly out front.
Awesome Job, Pay & People. I would recommend to anybody wanting a stable mon - fri job. Choose either day/night. Peak production times are around all national holidays.
Awesome to work here. Learnt various roles and picked up many different skills working on the Boning line, Cut up line and whole birds from time to time. I must say working in the cut up line morning shift was ideal and very great culture and vibe along the lines also great environment with the leading hand and management being top notch!! Company does look after its employees and staff sales were awesome. Overall great place and pay was more then good.
Pros
Pay and working hours are Mon-Fri. Staff sales really helpful, Great and genuine people
Cons
Boning line leading hands are the major cons but you get over it.
Productive first moving. I leaned to pick and pack faster. Every one was friendly and we worked as a team. I also met many new people. Some of stock was heavy.
I have over five years working with them and I have learned many thing Drive ring Forklift and Hanging even make friends
I think I have more experience to
Inghams was the dream Job. Now I'd say it's hard to get permanent and even harder to get promoted. Wage is good for previous workers but no longer. Over time is not good but the over time rates are good. Breaks are good you get 4 breaks. Canteen is pricey but chicken is cheap not a bad job but security and promotions are hard to come by.
Pros
cheap chicken, high Over time rates
Cons
not much over time. hard to get full time work if casual.
Had a good time when I was working here, the lunch rooms were Awesome, I really had a good time there.
People were really hands on when it came to showing me the ropes
Pros
You got to learn alot about products
Cons
You needed a good pair of runners because there was alot or isles to pick down
Very friendly and professional. The section I got put in was very competitive but I managed to fit in well. I love fast paced working environment. It was a place where I can utilise my skills and still room for imsprovement. Inghams is always finding ways to better their workers, their working environment.
fast pace work,
experience with food handling

good management

had hard time with one co-worker due to relationship problem

hardest part of my job was interacting with one co-worker

my most enjoyable part of the job was everything
Pros
free lunch, free sugar, tea, coffe and great caffeteria
Cons
Inghams was a great place to work. Very clean, and strict about the policies and procedures, which is why it works so well. Great pay rates, especially if doing night or after noon shift. Very early morning starts. Its a nice cool environment, if you like the cold then you'll love this place.
The manager is quite good, if your upfront with her she respects that.
Pros
4 Breaks!
Cons
Some of the usual gossipers, which is common in factories.
Inghams like many other places has a severe case of management favoritism. Depending who you know or who likes you is how you are treated. While at Inghams Myself and many other workers were systematically bullied by supervisors and leading hands.
cold place to work though very productive. great team mebers and supervisors. standing and fast paced work all day.
Pros
good people to work with, fun energetic environment.