Inghams Enterprises Employee Reviews for Process Worker

no table tennis table but great kitchen goof feeds very cheap too
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  murrarie11 March 2019
so you buzz in at the gate sign in basically walk to the change rooms get your uniform then you wait for your leading hand then you go in and start work you have 3 breaks a day .Ingham's is a great working environment you meet new people every week. I learnt how to run a machine there how to use an electric pallet jack rf scanners.80% of the factory is Asian there very friendly people rest are kiwis and maybe one or two aussies.hardest part of the job was the long hours that's about it.most enjoyable part of the job was talking to people every day made a lot of friends there
Pros
cheap food
Cons
Excellent and very clean work place
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Brisbane North QLD6 November 2018
It is a huge company and it's feel comfortable to work it there. I enjoy and happy to work there with all my friends. The leading hands, supervisor, team leaders are friendly..The hard parts is very cold, but I did love to work in any department.
Pros
Staff sales (meats)
Cons
Cold
Workplace bullying
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Somerville, Australia19 October 2018
I was located at Somerville Inghams Enterprise & as much as the money was good over 5 years of working there, the people meaning Management are appauling lack of respect or care for workplace bullying, coming from managers & team leaders also health & safety they rather chuck out or find any reason to fire the people on work cover. The whole management team, sucks.
Pros
Breaks, money
great environment
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Mangrove Mountain NSW3 August 2018
working at The fat lamb gave me the experience as a kitchen hand and as well as little bar service. A fun work place to work in the people were very friendly.
Pros
great awards
Cons
not enough work
fun work place to be
Process worker (Former Employee) –  Bolivar SA26 June 2018
i enjoyed making new friends in the work place
enjoyable part is being able to work in this company
workplace culture is a mixture of different people
ive broadened my skills and hope to get more skills
Not a bad place to work
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Lisarow NSW23 April 2018
The hardest part of the job was the constant heavy lifting. The best part of the job was the pay. Management was not the best management I have worked with and could be a lot better. Treated like a number and not a human.
Pros
PPE and uniforms supplied
Cons
Long hours with lots of heavy lifting
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Murarrie QLD2 March 2018
Awesome to work here. Learnt various roles and picked up many different skills working on the Boning line, Cut up line and whole birds from time to time. I must say working in the cut up line morning shift was ideal and very great culture and vibe along the lines also great environment with the leading hand and management being top notch!! Company does look after its employees and staff sales were awesome. Overall great place and pay was more then good.
Pros
Pay and working hours are Mon-Fri. Staff sales really helpful, Great and genuine people
Cons
Boning line leading hands are the major cons but you get over it.
Production line
Process worker (Former Employee) –  Queensland22 January 2018
Great working conditions, great people. Not so good with management. Break times are OK. Salary is OK. Recruitment process too long and need to focus on employee needs
Pros
Good work
Cons
Too many people
Standard Day At Inghams
Process Worker (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD21 December 2017
A typical day at work would start slow by sorting out the drumsticks and packing them into trays to be sealed off to Woolworths or Coles. As the night goes on the load slowly starts to pick up and we rotate from trays, to scales, to drum-sort and also packing. Since beginning this job I learned that you MUST work as a team. If you're slacking or talking too much the person next to you is going to struggle clearing the load. You gotta be quick and also take initiative when you have nothing to do or somebody needs help.
Pros
Easy for a quick learner who is fast !
Cons
A lot of overtime.
Working for the Indigenous People Rights - Australian Labor Party
Food Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Darwin NT27 November 2017
A very fast pace office, with a great crew of processionals.
A huge clientele with a lot of requests for help against discrimination against Indigenous Australian's.
Meetings, flight details, accommodation had to be set up at short notice, very well organized. (Shortcuts were setup to avoid delays).
I enjoyed completing my NESA trading course in this office, very enjoyable experience
Pros
Lunch on the on job
Nice and quite.
Food Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Somerville VIC23 August 2017
This work place always has something for you to do. Workers are very observent in the product that is being processed. Great communication skills from leaders. Amazing team work from all.
Pros
Communication and team work
Highly loved
Food Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Wynnum QLD12 July 2017
Great management, work environment, well paid. The work was not to hard to do it. The most enjoyable part was I can rest on the weekend and holiday season.
Good people
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Murarrie QLD28 June 2017
Had a good time when I was working here, the lunch rooms were Awesome, I really had a good time there.
People were really hands on when it came to showing me the ropes
Pros
You got to learn alot about products
Cons
You needed a good pair of runners because there was alot or isles to pick down
Poultry cutters and trimmers : use hand or hand tools to perform routine cutting and trimming poultry
Process worker and deboner (Former Employee) –  AU15 June 2017
Work at A section unloads live birds from the shipping cages to the conveyors. This operation is either automated or manual.
Takes live birds from conveyors and hangs them in shackles.
Work in production line and packing
Deboning process involves cutting meat away from the bone using traditional knives or Whizzard knives and trimming and cleaning with traditional bladed knives or scissors.
Pros
Ingham is a good working atmosphere
Cons
Little bit far from my place
Work was to serious
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Cardiff NSW10 June 2017
Working with Ingham was a good experience knowing how to cut chickens and packing them. Hard part was having to stay quiet and not interacting with anyone but focusing on your what your doing even when your finished still cant talk to anyone. But it was a good privilege to work with Ingham and meeting new people & knowing how to do cut chicken packing them and loading them.
Pros
Smoke Breaks
Cons
Good Hours & Pay
productive and fun workplace
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW4 June 2017
great environment to work in with great people. i really enjoyed working at inghams i learnt a lot about team work and work safety. they offer great team management
Good work
Process worker (Former Employee) –  Thomastown VIC15 May 2017
I like to work in Ingham enterprises They have well educated staff and good working environment but Ingham had lost contracts and now they don't need causal worker so I have lost my job.
Productive and busy workplace
Process Worker (Current Employee) –  Lisarow NSW24 April 2017
A day at work is consistent and well managed. Hardest part of the job is relying on machines to keep work flowing. Enjoyable part is the nice co workers.
Pros
break times
Cons
long nights
Fun place to work,lovely people to work with
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Tahmoor NSW20 February 2017
Monotonous job,good pay ,management were great,people were good,longterm job secure & close from public transport.
Pros
Security, free lunch every now & then
Cons
Monotonous, physical
Excellent company
deboner / process worker (Former Employee) –  Cardiff NSW4 February 2017
Excellent company to work for / we feel very sad for the sudden closure of the company as everyone got on well with each other