Inghams Enterprises
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Inghams Enterprises Management reviews

Australia195 reviews
I worked with a good team but management had little respect for staff. Timing toilet breaks, big brother on everything but never acknowledged you being there half an hour early each day. Miss the workers.
Poor management doesn't look after their employees . No encouragement or offers of improving yourself in the work place certificates licences ect . Any jobs going or permanent positions are under the table and never advertised
Overall work is really good and the environment is also awesome, but the corruptness with management is appalling, you have to be “somebody” for something to be done, in other words if your not a FAVOURITE you don’t matter. They pick and choose who they want to help and who to fight for, the manager fights for young pretty girls..
It's amazing working at this Company because different kind of work you have to do and there are several types of production are running some days. I learnt so many new things, new skills. The management is really nice they work together with the employees. The culture is to respect one another doesn't matter where you coming from, the job is very easy I always look forward to go work that's the main thing because if no work no money to support my family.
Leading Hand requires patience and a lot of thinking, it can be difficult but also very self rewarding.The role is an ideal position who is trying to progress in their current company.
Pros
The ability to take on a role that requires leadership and time management skills to perform, and also improve on knowledge gained through senior more experienced employee.
Cons
Lack of managerial expertise, insufficient support, discipline not consistently enforced.
Managers do nothing and blame staff for their lack of work. They expect you to live for their company basically. Too much gossip between staff and management has favourites .
Salary was great,supervisor was belittling employees,racist and got judge harshly over my age,never been treated so badly,had no support.Would have stayed if given the chance.
Good workers leave bad management not worth the money and your health, Congrudulations to the one's who won their dismissel case how many more to go!
I previously worked at Inghams for 3 years, and enjoyed my time there. The people you meet and the friends you make, is amazing. The only down thing about Inghams, was management. I had been at Inghams for 2 years, applied for Full Time - only for another Casual who has been there for 3 months get Full Time & this employee never showed up to work. She was obviously chosen over the other Full Time applicants because she was friends with our Supervisor. Favoritism is very well known at Inghams, and it needs to change.
Great place to work I was in the hatchery it was great learnt a lot friendly people always room to advance. The management we're great there's room for advancement in the company and managers get to live on the property where the hatches are
Pros
Early start early finish
Cons
Can be heavy
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Inghams Enterprises?
Poor management and misleading directors lead to an unsafe work environment.This could of been a fantastic job.Management drive a poor work culture and had driven into the ground morel and job security .
Pros
Hours of work
Cons
Typical day at work starts at 9am ends at 5.30pm very repetitive.
Ive learned that everyone is replaceable.

Poor Management.
No talking, Work time is work time, work faster.

Hardest part of the job is knowing you work there.
Dispatch reciving inwards good
Scanning and manual picking orders

Great enviroment along with the management
Always paticipate and work as a team work
The worst place I have ever worked, always going into and cleaning up messes left behind from previous shift. Management do not care about empoyee safety. Having to work around contractors creating a dangerous work environment. Extra tasks been added to an already full workload. No help when required.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Long Hours
Not the worst of employers I've worked for nor one the best. Company looks like its upgrading and process are improving. Probably not for someone who dislikes the cold.
Pros
Free food randomly apears on a regular basis.
Cons
Cold workplace.
good team work, good management, understanding the difficulties in delivering and extension of sla, good support, place for growth, new exciting oppurtunities.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
only in sydney
I was located at Somerville Inghams Enterprise & as much as the money was good over 5 years of working there, the people meaning Management are appauling lack of respect or care for workplace bullying, coming from managers & team leaders also health & safety they rather chuck out or find any reason to fire the people on work cover. The whole management team, sucks.
Pros
Breaks, money
Cons
Inghams feedmills have a large drug culture that is know by state management with dangerous work practices that are internally promoted. This is a great place to work if your a yes man
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Not getting paid your overtime
The hardest part of the job was the constant heavy lifting. The best part of the job was the pay. Management was not the best management I have worked with and could be a lot better. Treated like a number and not a human.
Pros
PPE and uniforms supplied
Cons
Long hours with lots of heavy lifting
Ingham's does have a culture problem with managers not being able to/wanting to control their people. This in turns makes project work very difficult as no one wishes to have a buy in. In all I have enjoyed working there, just this problem lets the place down.
I learned to be punctual in work and I was able to develop my working speed. I enjoyed all work and did not find any jobs as hardest. really good management and good working conditions.
Pros
good working hours
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inghams Enterprises. Our community is ready to answer.