Inghams Enterprises Management reviews

The worst place I have ever worked
Dept Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA20 March 2019
The worst place I have ever worked, always going into and cleaning up messes left behind from previous shift. Management do not care about empoyee safety. Having to work around contractors creating a dangerous work environment. Extra tasks been added to an already full workload. No help when required.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Long Hours
Ok place to work.
ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN (CASUAL) (Current Employee) –  Thomastown VIC21 December 2018
Not the worst of employers I've worked for nor one the best. Company looks like its upgrading and process are improving. Probably not for someone who dislikes the cold.
Pros
Free food randomly apears on a regular basis.
Cons
Cold workplace.
GOOD environment
BIGFIX CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW19 November 2018
good team work, good management, understanding the difficulties in delivering and extension of sla, good support, place for growth, new exciting oppurtunities.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
only in sydney
Workplace bullying
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Somerville, Australia19 October 2018
I was located at Somerville Inghams Enterprise & as much as the money was good over 5 years of working there, the people meaning Management are appauling lack of respect or care for workplace bullying, coming from managers & team leaders also health & safety they rather chuck out or find any reason to fire the people on work cover. The whole management team, sucks.
Pros
Breaks, money
Cons
Just ensure the boxes are ticked!
Miller (Former Employee) –  NSW9 September 2018
Inghams feedmills have a large drug culture that is know by state management with dangerous work practices that are internally promoted. This is a great place to work if your a yes man
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Not getting paid your overtime
Not a bad place to work
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Lisarow NSW23 April 2018
The hardest part of the job was the constant heavy lifting. The best part of the job was the pay. Management was not the best management I have worked with and could be a lot better. Treated like a number and not a human.
Pros
PPE and uniforms supplied
Cons
Long hours with lots of heavy lifting
Good work to be done, but people management lets the work down
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, Australia3 April 2018
Ingham's does have a culture problem with managers not being able to/wanting to control their people. This in turns makes project work very difficult as no one wishes to have a buy in. In all I have enjoyed working there, just this problem lets the place down.
good working place with friendly management
Factory Hand (Former Employee) –  Pakenham VIC4 March 2018
I learned to be punctual in work and I was able to develop my working speed. I enjoyed all work and did not find any jobs as hardest. really good management and good working conditions.
Pros
good working hours
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Murarrie QLD2 March 2018
Awesome to work here. Learnt various roles and picked up many different skills working on the Boning line, Cut up line and whole birds from time to time. I must say working in the cut up line morning shift was ideal and very great culture and vibe along the lines also great environment with the leading hand and management being top notch!! Company does look after its employees and staff sales were awesome. Overall great place and pay was more then good.
Pros
Pay and working hours are Mon-Fri. Staff sales really helpful, Great and genuine people
Cons
Boning line leading hands are the major cons but you get over it.
Production line
Process worker (Former Employee) –  Queensland22 January 2018
Great working conditions, great people. Not so good with management. Break times are OK. Salary is OK. Recruitment process too long and need to focus on employee needs
Pros
Good work
Cons
Too many people
Long nights
Hygiene Operator (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD21 January 2018
Once I started didn't take me long to learn and do what I had to do being the smallest in the crew. Loved working there because in time I was smashing out guys who had been there for yrs and receiving high remarks from high bosses. Learnt how to use and hold the hose properly and how to clean and scrub and also how to operate the machines. Management was out standing. There was no discrimination acts what soever everyone got along. The hardest thing about the job I would say was having your arms in the air all night and constantly moving around with a very long and heavy hose and carrying other things required for the job such as ladders, chemical bottles, steps and everything else required. The most enjoyable part about the job was the pay.
Good envirnonment
Distribution and Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD3 January 2018
It is a fast paced working environment.
I learned skills in management for various shifts. I gained extensive knowledge warehouse management systems isequel, Bpics & Pickman.
Pros
Good work teams
Cons
No feeling of job security
Very productive but a lot of breakdowns and a very negative boring vibe
Product mover (Current Employee) –  Somerville VIC26 July 2017
This company currently doesn't care too much about the employees more about how much they're company makes and saves... at the moment they're currently letting go of a majority of casuals who recently just got there job and don't take into consideration about there life's!
Highly loved
Food Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Wynnum QLD12 July 2017
Great management, work environment, well paid. The work was not to hard to do it. The most enjoyable part was I can rest on the weekend and holiday season.
great people to work with but management can be better
Pick Packer (Former Employee) –  Somerville VIC2 July 2017
It's a interesting place to work at. You learn new things for sure. It's easy money. Its very fast paced. Very friendly work colleagues. Management before were abit unfair but now there's a new boss so things are looking better.
Fun/cool/happy.
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD28 June 2017
This place was a awesome place to work. learnt lots of new skills while i was here. management was good in some ways needed to listen to us more. But treated all cultures the same. long hours witch was really good. loved the workers there.
Pros
shouted nights out for workers now and again.
Cons
long hours.
productive and fun workplace
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW4 June 2017
great environment to work in with great people. i really enjoyed working at inghams i learnt a lot about team work and work safety. they offer great team management
The fun we had
Water Treatment Plant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hoxton Park NSW12 March 2017
A great team of workers. Pity most of them took redundancy and left because they were great people most of them. I still have some of them as friends outside the place.
Pros
Watching dvd's for hours miss those nights.
Cons
Management and supervisors who had no idea.
Fun place to work,lovely people to work with
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Tahmoor NSW20 February 2017
Monotonous job,good pay ,management were great,people were good,longterm job secure & close from public transport.
Pros
Security, free lunch every now & then
Cons
Monotonous, physical
Challenging but rewarding
Casual hatchery hand (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC4 January 2017
the typical day was a 7am start and finish at around 4pm, in this time we work hard to prepare for birds to be transported and have good break times, overall a pretty good experience
Pros
nice management and environment
Cons
tough work, smells bad