Inghams Enterprises Employee Reviews

Complex and diverse company
Administration Clerk (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW29 April 2018
The most enjoyable part of working for Inghams is working with other employees who strive to do their best day in and day out. The company has also been very supportive of my changing circumstances.
Pros
Supportive culture
Not a bad place to work
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Lisarow NSW23 April 2018
The hardest part of the job was the constant heavy lifting. The best part of the job was the pay. Management was not the best management I have worked with and could be a lot better. Treated like a number and not a human.
Pros
PPE and uniforms supplied
Cons
Long hours with lots of heavy lifting
Productive, Happy enviroment
Process Worker/Knife Hand (Former Employee) –  murrarie20 April 2018
Typical day at work:
Sign in with pass to be let through the gates, walk down to the back area, get PPE from the Uniform room, put on PPE.
Wash hands and boots, go through Sign on, walk over to work station, check where i will be, put on correct gloves for the job, go to where i am allocated, work at my best to sustain the best of the product for the customers, work a repetitive/fast pace job, standing on my feet at all times.
Pros
Fishing with work mates
Cons
Good work to be done, but people management lets the work down
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, Australia3 April 2018
Ingham's does have a culture problem with managers not being able to/wanting to control their people. This in turns makes project work very difficult as no one wishes to have a buy in. In all I have enjoyed working there, just this problem lets the place down.
Everyday at work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, BM5 March 2018
It was good learnt a lot being on the production line and then moving to dispatch as working with computers printing off order slips for the orders and getting them to their location. Was a fast pace environment because shuttles ( trucks ) couldn't leave with out there orders listed for the load manifest. Every day basis was awesome working along the same people every day, knew our jobs and worked really quick. What i enjoyed was wrapping pallets manually and kept me fit. The hardest part of the job was getting the orders ready for the loads, but it was challenging and i enjoyed it.
Pros
Friendly staff and over time.
Cons
good working place with friendly management
Factory Hand (Former Employee) –  Pakenham VIC4 March 2018
I learned to be punctual in work and I was able to develop my working speed. I enjoyed all work and did not find any jobs as hardest. really good management and good working conditions.
Pros
good working hours
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Murarrie QLD2 March 2018
Awesome to work here. Learnt various roles and picked up many different skills working on the Boning line, Cut up line and whole birds from time to time. I must say working in the cut up line morning shift was ideal and very great culture and vibe along the lines also great environment with the leading hand and management being top notch!! Company does look after its employees and staff sales were awesome. Overall great place and pay was more then good.
Pros
Pay and working hours are Mon-Fri. Staff sales really helpful, Great and genuine people
Cons
Boning line leading hands are the major cons but you get over it.
Productive was good for further duties in company
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Lismore NSW27 February 2018
I started at inghams in year 2008 at mangrove mountain marell nd worked my way from casual everyday employment to relocate to lisarow plant to a permanent on to a production line and gained a certificate 3 in food nd cooking with this company where i worked from 3pm to 11 pm with a lot of overtime
Pros
Having day time to my self till 3 pm
Cons
Long hours good money
Nice work place with friendly staff
Forklift Operator/Farmhand (Former Employee) –  Lindum Qld21 February 2018
Was a good fun place to work with nice friendly staff and decent wages paid. I enjoyed working hard and keeping busy multicultural place for everyone .
Pros
Good work enviroment
Cons
Lunch breaks to long, Dusty environment
Good job
Process Worker/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Tahmoor NSW5 February 2018
It was a great paying job but the people who are there have little to do but be all up on your business.
Very ‘high school’ like as in gossiping
But overall great clean job
Pros
Great Christmas Lunch
Cons
Longer hours
Production line
Process worker (Former Employee) –  Queensland22 January 2018
Great working conditions, great people. Not so good with management. Break times are OK. Salary is OK. Recruitment process too long and need to focus on employee needs
Pros
Good work
Cons
Too many people
Long nights
Hygiene Operator (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD21 January 2018
Once I started didn't take me long to learn and do what I had to do being the smallest in the crew. Loved working there because in time I was smashing out guys who had been there for yrs and receiving high remarks from high bosses. Learnt how to use and hold the hose properly and how to clean and scrub and also how to operate the machines. Management was out standing. There was no discrimination acts what soever everyone got along. The hardest thing about the job I would say was having your arms in the air all night and constantly moving around with a very long and heavy hose and carrying other things required for the job such as ladders, chemical bottles, steps and everything else required. The most enjoyable part about the job was the pay.
Good envirnonment
Distribution and Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD3 January 2018
It is a fast paced working environment.
I learned skills in management for various shifts. I gained extensive knowledge warehouse management systems isequel, Bpics & Pickman.
Pros
Good work teams
Cons
No feeling of job security
Standard Day At Inghams
Process Worker (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD21 December 2017
A typical day at work would start slow by sorting out the drumsticks and packing them into trays to be sealed off to Woolworths or Coles. As the night goes on the load slowly starts to pick up and we rotate from trays, to scales, to drum-sort and also packing. Since beginning this job I learned that you MUST work as a team. If you're slacking or talking too much the person next to you is going to struggle clearing the load. You gotta be quick and also take initiative when you have nothing to do or somebody needs help.
Pros
Easy for a quick learner who is fast !
Cons
A lot of overtime.
Fast paced work environment with great attention to safety
Process Worker/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Cardiff NSW21 December 2017
learning the different machinery with great attention to safety in the process allowed me to be confident with learning new jobs/ machinery quick as the safety aspect became part of the standard protocol with my everyday work ethic. hardest part of the job would be dealing with staff who would break safety protocol and getting them to understand the importance of following procedures step by step to ensure their safety and everyone around them. At the same time, it was also the most rewarding.
Pros
Great team environment
Cons
nil
Productive and fun talkking to other workmates
Production line operator (Current Employee) –  Murarrie QLD17 December 2017
Productive first moving. I leaned to pick and pack faster. Every one was friendly and we worked as a team. I also met many new people. Some of stock was heavy.
Best Workplace
Store/Chiller Person (Former Employee) –  Hoxton Park NSW10 December 2017
Ability to learn new skills and make me a multitasker. enhanced my warehouse experience and made me agood storeperson/chiller person.Busy environment in the workplace made me a competent team player and made me an effecient.If you the willingness to learn its a place you van learn a lot.
Working for the Indigenous People Rights - Australian Labor Party
Food Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Darwin NT27 November 2017
A very fast pace office, with a great crew of processionals.
A huge clientele with a lot of requests for help against discrimination against Indigenous Australian's.
Meetings, flight details, accommodation had to be set up at short notice, very well organized. (Shortcuts were setup to avoid delays).
I enjoyed completing my NESA trading course in this office, very enjoyable experience
Pros
Lunch on the on job
Cons
It was a dirty job but i enjoyed it
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Hamley Bridge SA14 November 2017
It was a dirty job but i enjoyed it the team environment was always different up and down at times but once they found a spot for a each person the team work clicked and we got the job done
Educational and welcoming environment
Kitchen Hand (Current Employee) –  Melbourne South VIC20 October 2017
Overall work experience, have learnt a variety of customer service skills and general workplace skills. The environment is friendly and approachable. Typical day is a set routine of a list of jobs. The hardest part is carrying heavy objects and the most enjoyable part is the co-workers.
Pros
access to free coffee and tea
Cons
not enough hours