Inghams Enterprises Employee Reviews

friendly environment for work
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Bolivar SA15 September 2016
work start time is from 9. AM . I learned so many things from The Family Needs Super Mall. Timing organising co-operation all are important thing i learned from the shop. Management were wonderful person. My co-workers were very helpful person. I enjoyed a lot to work over their.
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
sometimes i have to work for long hours.
Receive good amount of salary
Bone Inspections (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA15 September 2016
My job experiences is overall like that part very much. The Management are very good to us. always helpful co-operative. My
co-workers were very helpful and co-operative. I enjoyed a lot to work with them. I learned from my company that is timing and discipline very important for my work. hardest part of my work the sound of the factory. Every body is helpful and cheerful for each other. Sharing opinion with my co-workers is most enjoyable part of my work.
Pros
no free launch
Cons
my work time was 8/9 hours.
Australian poultry processing factory
processing worker (Former Employee) –  Burton Road, Burton, SA 51107 September 2016
I had been working 38 hours a week. The system of processing plant is well organised, and normally most of all departments do repetitive hard working.
factory/production line environment
Process Worker (Casual) (Current Employee) –  Cardiff NSW15 August 2016
Working to HACCP standards on a daily basis to produce high quality poultry products for factory and retail sale, fast paced production line.
Team work orientated environment.
Able to focus for long periods of time while working under pressure.
Pros
no weekend work, great team environment
Cons
casual
Busy, stressful place to work
Credit clerk (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA5 June 2016
A typical day would be answering phone calls, following up on queries, advising customers of issues, outstanding debt. Negotiating with customers repayment plans. Advising Sales/Head Office of any issues with customer accounts which I might have to place on hold.
Mark off all banking against customer accounts and follow up people who have not paid. Process banking.
Sort through approx 1,000 invoices to make sure they all have proof of delivery, correct pricing. Cross check against run sheets, follow up any discrepancies.
Provide reception relief, answering all incoming calls and re-direct calls to correct person. Meet visitors to site and make sure induction records are up to date.
Process all reworks within the plant. Liase with qualtity assurance and process all stock destroys. Liase with outside storage on stock take differences. Process cycle count differences.
Pros
Flexiblitily with my hours
Cons
Very little help from Head Office. Overworked. Not enough hours in the day.
Good Mentoring
Payroll Specialist/2IC (Current Employee) –  Liverpool NSW31 May 2016
I have been given an opportunity to step into a more senior role within the Inghams business, which has been instrumental in developing my managing and mentoring skills of other team members.
agency
Factory (Former Employee) –  Australia31 May 2016
I worked with the cover staff for long time, in this role i have worked different area, working others helping them with there.job.
Fast paced and very cold
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Bolivar SA26 May 2016
Didn't enjoy this job, only started to try and progress into the office environment but after 11 months no positions became available so i left to pursue other options.
Focused but friendly work enviroment
Supervising other staff members (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD23 May 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed the workplace environment because the fast paced environment ensured your days always went fast. Your day to day tasks were always effective and efficient however break downs during high volume demands made it difficult to catch up if you fell behind. The co workers were always friendly and willing to help each other where they can and management where always understanding of unforeseen circumstances when ever they arise.
Pros
Co workers were very friendly and helpful
Cons
Break downs and faulty machinery
excellent work place, always busy
Process worker (Former Employee) –  Murarrie Brisbane23 May 2016
Typical day at work includes setting up process line or area, processing chicken thigh fillets, train new worker, waste control, general house keeping, and record keeping. This taught me how to work under pressure, meet up with daily tasks successfully by great planning and multi tasking. Excellent co-workers always happy, great bunch to work with, which is most enjoyable part of the job and makes any hard work easy.
Pros
Free Christmas lunches, great reward and remuneration system
Cons
always busy
used to be a good company
Iseries system admin (Current Employee) –  Liverpool NSW2 May 2016
going through a massive change. relocated and the distance is forcing me to look for other work.
great work mates and close to home prior to move .
Ok Depending who you know
Despatch Worker (Former Employee) –  Murarrie QLD22 April 2016
Inghams like many other places has a severe case of management favoritism. Depending who you know or who likes you is how you are treated. While at Inghams Myself and many other workers were systematically bullied by supervisors and leading hands.
Inghams
Labourer (Current Employee) –  Somerville VIC12 April 2016
Fast paced environment, always under the pump. A lot of work to do but its good to keep busy. Great people to work with .
I don't find any part about the job hard.
Hectic 24/7 work with a lot of independence in the role, but with good benefits and enjoyable freedom in daily decision making.
Breeder Farm Manager (Former Employee) –  Badgerys Creek NSW7 April 2016
Full responsibility for 15-30 workers in the area of hiring and firing, occupational health and safety, purchasing, liaising with contractors, animal welfare, quarantine and bio security, all aspects of daily running, record keeping of production, and cost, of the breeder chicken stock.
Pros
Living in a company house on site, with no need to travel.
Cons
On call 24/7.
good people/leading hands/fair brakes when doing overtime/looked after workers like friends
Processor (Former Employee) –  Burton SA5 April 2016
a very satisfuying place to work always listen to new idears /sugestgins/had chep food in cafeteria/let you choose your shifts
Pros
great people /greate leading hands /listen to any issues/chep chicken
Cons
always room to improve
not much to say
foklift driver/ storperson (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD29 March 2016
its a job. not the best but it is what you make it. I don't really have much to say about the company. co-workers are good friendly people.
Pros
learn new thigs
Cons
poor communtication
All good
Assembly Team Member & Forklift operator (Current Employee) –  South Australia17 March 2016
I'm very happy here. The management and my co workers are very cordial and also cooperative. here I've learn how to maintain quality with high productivity.
close to home and good workmates
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA12 February 2016
good place to work but managment rarely listened to the people on the floor who wer doing the jobs. all decisions were made interstate
qc employment is my fotre
Senior Quality Control Officer (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh SA28 January 2016
I was excellent with my QC employment I was very meticulous with the hygiene aspects not just with the product but I was also in control of the Plants Machines and Personal hygiene of employees with their PPE.

I learnt every Machine possible throughout the plant , from the raw section to HIGH risk production which was under OHS and HACCP.

I had made good friends with many employees whilst I was employed their.

The hardest part of my job , was when I was sexually / bullied by my superior officials ( leading hands and management.) to which I finished up terminating my own employment.
Pros
half hour lunch
Fun environment
General Hand (Former Employee) –  Perth WA26 December 2015
It is a fun workplace to work in, especially when you get the chance to get to know everyone. I love the physical work we do. I learnt a lot about the work force considering it was my first job. Gained a lot of experience working in teams as well as by myself. Management wasn't too bad I'd say, it would just be better if we all were treated evenly. My co-workers were amazing to work alongside. Whenever you found yourself getting a bit too crowded on the line, they are always there to help you, like you are for them. There was really no hard part about the job, it was simple and straight forward.