Ingram Micro
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Ingram Micro Employee Reviews

Australia39 reviews
Ingram Micro was a great place to work .
You are given numerous opportunities to develope .

The team members were a pleasure to work with and the overall culture was terrific.
great work to work with, with good perks, regular shifts and flexible at work place and also easy access with supervisors and all helping with each other
You have a job eveday, you can pickup the job that same day you start, good friendly people around there management is ok payment it just ok for keeping up with life.
Working there in warehousing 4 a kuply months and its algoods . Jus do ur work n get out . No dramas no hassals . Love the canteen food and pay rate is good
Pros
Canteen
Ingram Micro has a lot to offer in regards to experience, training, development, and earnings.

It's a strong company, with a very effective management team that endeavours to grow the business not only from a monetary standpoint but also from the standpoint of its staff.
I loved it at ingram Micro, It was always a fun time and i enjoyed being there! I learned a lot of skills that i plan on getting better! the hardest part was learning a lot in a short amount of time which was stressful but I did get the hang of it.
If you looking for a company to work with i guess Ingram is the best place .First day i went for induction i already felt that this workplace was mean for me to work with. Everyone was friendly especially there manager. I gain lots of skill from working at this warehouse.
Would recommend working the hygiene is very secure as well as security and management. Needing or wanting to look for a well warehousing job ingram micro is 100% recommended through my experience i enjoyed it.
Stressful workplace, poor management and worse HR team ever. Management makes rules as per their choice without consulting anyone or looking at the ground staff.
Too much Racism there, they like to employ Indian people only.
by working there they treated them different to other races their. So yeah I don’t have anything else to say about them.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ingram Micro?
good management, good people around, lots of people to learn from, ability to move around within company and interstate if you wish, you will gain some good experience
I enjoyed working with Ingram. The environment is nice, colleagues and bosses are supportive, multicultural nice environment. I worked with Ingram for a long time and it became my second home.
Loved working at this place. Very nice people although unfortunately got stuck with a horrible boss EA KATE WOOD. Be careful of this woman biggest gaslighter in the world. Had to leave because of her.
i enjoy working in that company and have a lot of communication i have experience 5 years using RF Scan and wrapping at the same time using pallet jack to move things up
Pros
morning tea and lunch
Cons
casual time
Good company to start your IT procurement career. However no career enhancement. The location is not convenient. High turnover and always re structuring.
Working with Ingram is fun and I had learned and had experiences in using RF scanners. A very safe work place and I am very interesting in picking and packing. Starting time of 5am is better because start early and finish early is the best part. But the hardest part is when is quiet and short hours in a day.
Pros
Free BBQ
Cons
Overtime Hours
Great environment,great people.learn a lot from start to where i am right now.but don't get paid extra for my position because i'm only casual employee.
Worked in big company environment

data entry job

not challenging

handled big volume of data

was working on casual basis

hardly appreciated as no skill work
Start at 9am
Grab an RF scanner and picks

start picking with trolley from ailes

bring products back to station to be packed

pack products

jump on dispatch line if required
Friendly team members who always ready to support. The positive attitude by management team is motivate and help me make a good person on not only workplace but also in my personal life as well.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Ingram micro is an Australian largest distributor of computer and technology products.

There is a healthy work environment with a great lounge for breaks.

worked as an agency employee and was paid with agency's pay rate.

There is good job security. as i had an ongoing shift from Monday to Friday and some weekends.

There is an organised and coordinated management. Each department being closely monitored.

I worked at the picking area (dept) where I had to pick orders with RF scan.