INSELEC Employee Reviews

It was ok
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Perth WA10 June 2019
It was ok - pay is average, bosses were not so nice and I travelled very far to work each day - but great opportunity if you are needing a job as they have a lot of projects
Best labour hire company i have worked for so far.
NRT Project (Former Employee) –  Hills District NSW5 February 2019
Good company to work for ,good sites to work on .other personel always good to work with.Dont get too many pay issues ,if you do they fix it quickly.Hardest part is finishing up on a job and having to get used to a new site.I enjoy the flexibility of casual emolyment most of the time you can take a holiday break when it suits you.
Pros
flexible work
Cons
No RDOs annual leave or public hols payed for.
Mixed
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD3 December 2018
Have mixed experience with Inselec. Found me work almost immediately upon registration. Seemed to be fairly proactive. Then project got held up with weather and safety issues Inselec told me the job was over. When the client got in contact with me directly when the project started up again Inselec got upset. When the project finally completed I’ve heard nothing.
Pros
Initially very proactive
Cons
Afterwards not so much despite me going “above and beyond”
Dont question their rates.
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Queensland22 October 2018
Worked for Inselec for months, then found out they hadnt passed on the correct site rates. Sorted that. Project finished and got bounced between bad single week placements week on week off. Got offered terrible rates and asked why they dont pay more, and for my questions and "attitude" I got blacklisted. Doesnt matter if I have 20 years in the industry and plenty of experience. You ask for $2 more an hour and you are gone.
Pros
If you hate having money in the bank, getting paid holidays and rdos then Inselec are for you.
Cons
Just about everything.
Inselec Labour Hire company worse than USA slavery
Data Tech.TA (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD31 July 2018
They are so good building picture about them self like company that care and look after workers.
Will tell you what is happening in that company and they use people to make money for themself ,but people usually get lemon,
Companies that deal with Inselec they dont care about you, if you work for them,they can dismiss workers any time,usually they tell you they do not have work for you any more!!!But they use you to the maximum!!I'M Telecommunication Tech for more than 30 y,and i work 3 times for companies Inselec deal with,They treat you like thrush!!
Simple in English language,
And guess what?/Inselec People (case managers) they change mobile telephone number,each time(each job) you work for them,
you can not contact your case manager if you finish work or that Electric-data COMPANY tell you they do not need you any more.
Why,simple,they do not care about Humanity and you are on your own!!It reminded me of slaughterhouse rule.they go for next victim.
All Labour Hire Companies are build on Human suffering & they use
any tactic available to make money and they laugh on Human suffering and laudable money they pay to workers!!!
Pros
non
Cons
many
Inselec are very professional and efficient.
Trade Assiatant Electrical (Former Employee) –  Parramatta NSW1 April 2018
Working on the NRT project was an experience but I can not disclose any of the work I implemented on the sites I was based at as it would be a breach of UGL and Inselec privacy policies.
Excellent Labour Hire
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Subiaco WA21 January 2018
I have worked for Inselec on numerous occasions and always found them to be clear and concise about the requirements of the job. They displayed excellent knowledge and leadership regarding where and when I was going to be and what was required of me.
Worked with the best group of guys
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Casino NSW10 November 2016
I got the chance to gain experience and work with the best bunch of people ever. I was never discriminated against due to my experience and they were patient and taught me so many new skills and never let me be unsure of what I was doing. Never have I felt great getting up to go to work until I worked for INSELEC