Insight Fundraising

12: Insight Fundraising Employee Reviews

Australia12 reviews

3.1Work–Life Balance

Great flexible workplace with a conscience

Great, fun, friendly place to work. If you have to work for a charity call centre this would be it! You gain some sales skills while helping out some worthy causes. They're also been very flexible with working hours if you're a student or have other jobs on the side!

0 support

The culture here is sink or swim. Doesn't matter how many KPIs you hit the second you fail to make a sale 2 hours in a row the management starts doing everything they can to kick you to the curb. The union reps are in the management's pocket so don't bother joining the union. The modus operandi here is "churn and burn" they'll hire you if you have a pulse, but they won't spend a second training or developing you. The targets are set deliberately too high so they can just weed out anyone who isn't lucky enough to get 100 dollar plus credit card sales. If you're the kind of worker who is loyal, punctual and professional and you do a steady amount of sales this place isn't for you, they will kick you out the second they get a chance. Management is delusional and believes that 1000 dollar cold calls just fall from the skies like rain.

Pros

Cons

Short timed breaks and ridiculous kpis

A depressing place to work

Management tries to be supportive but team culture is non-existent. Depressing atmosphere. Barely any training, you're on the phones the first day and either sink or swim.

Great People

Very enthusiastic and inclusive work culture, had a lot of fun in the time I was there. Ongoing support, training and coaching. Flexible shifts and management were understanding and approachable.

Pros

People

Cons

Frustrated clients when cold calling

Wasn't for me

I enjoyed working at Insight, it was a fun and friendly environment but unfortunately, for me, the work was very intense as a cold caller and I couldn't take the constant rejection like other people could. The people were very nice though, and the pay was quite competitive.

“I get paid to raise money for great charities”

I like the healthy competitive nature between fundraising agents, the challenge of being able to sell to people of all types and enjoy the diverse groups of people that we work with.

It is fun but has it's down sides.

It is an enjoyable work environment however they say it is flexible but from my personal experience, it ain't flexible. They have a lot of expectations at the job, there is a lot of pressure put amongst yourself. You are expected to reach certain targets within the day which is totally understandable, however if you do not reach that target you are then being placed as an 'invisible' within the workplace, which makes you feel quite disadvantaged. On the positive side, the pay is great if you are great at sales!

Pros

Great Pay

Management and calls

I found working at insight a unique experience. It had a certain community which embraced sales and pushed towards targets. Very good call lines, mostly friendly people.

Productive, fun and hardworking workplace

Insight fundraising is a fun environment with great management and enthusiastic co-workers. The most enjoyable thing about insight is that they make going to work fun, whether its a themed day at work or even an incentive to get a sale its always high vibes and keeping positive.

Pros

good friends

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Insight Fundraising. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Insight Fundraising with

Insight Fundraising Reviews by Location

Learn about Insight Fundraising in popular locations

• Insight Fundraising
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?