Integra LifeSciences Employee Reviews

High quota / Low comp plan
Wound Reconstruction (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ5 June 2019
Integra’s comp plan recently change from $150k per year to 80k per year. Comp plan is a board game stacked against you. Lots of micro managing from upper management. It’s required to log your daily activities. Unattainable quotas makes the job very stressful.
Pros
Good product
Cons
Low pay structure, high pressure from upper management, very high unattainable quotas, lots of micro managing, logging your daily activities
Mafia, si no caes bien te jodiste
Ensamblador (Former Employee) –  Añasco, PR4 June 2019
5 semanas de trabajo, hubo un bajón y me dijeron que no volviera hasta nuevo aviso. Me tuvieron dos semanas y media y el aviso que me dieron es que no me iban a renovar. Su razón disque bajo desempeño cuando en ningún momento se me notificó que estaba mal y donde podía mejorar.
Cinco semanas fue tiempo suficiente para decidir que no había oportunidad de mejorar.
Pros
Cafe gratis
Overall it’s a great place to work
Chemical Process Operator/Clean Room (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJ20 May 2019
I enjoyed working at integra I learned a lot. They will allow you to be cross trained on many different job functions. Everyday is not always the same is what I enjoyed.
Pros
Cons
Raises not to good
Total "Sheet" show at this place. Run for the hills!
Sales Specialist Orthopedic and Tissue Technology (Current Employee) –  Anywhere16 May 2019
Management has gone off the deep end requiring daily calls reporting, micro management with little or no knowledge of field sales personal. Company seems to be in free fall with sales people jumping ship if not being put on coaching or plan to get rid of reps!
Pros
It's a Yob
Cons
most everything else
Quality Assurance
Document Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  West Valley City, UT15 May 2019
Excellent Company to work. Good opportunities to learn different positions within.I enjoy to much work for quality deparment, excellent Quality Eng.Many cultures and people and excellent customer service.
Pros
Pto
Cons
No Part Time
definitely recommend
Verification/Validation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJ15 May 2019
Apreciate the effort company takes for each employee satisfaction. always a great place and team to work with. makes wok fun. great leadership. motivating all employees
Depends on where you work
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJ15 April 2019
I know people who work there and are very happy with their situation. But that is not true for me. How satisfied you are really depends on your department and who you work for.
Pros
Free bagels on Fridays. I rarely ever have to work on weekends.
Cons
Corporate culture. Lack of experienced talent.
Overall a good place to work!
Quality Control Surgical Set Technician (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OH7 April 2019
Benifits are good! Management needs work! Pay could be better! Overall a good company to work for! Not a whole lot of room to advance! I did learn a lot to help me with other jobs! They were working on management before I left the company.Clean working environment! I learned more about data entry and other computer skills! I did get a chance to work on different things throughout the department.Management needed to improve for it to be a great place to work!
Review
Executive Assistant to the President & CEO and COO (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJ1 April 2019
Company is a global organization so anyone working at higher levels of management were expected to be available to interact at all times of day which made it difficult.
Great place to work.
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Austin, TX25 March 2019
I really enjoyed working as a contractor. My manager was awesome to work for. The employees are very considerate and helpful when it comes to asking a few questions.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
job security
Great company and great work-environment.
HVAC System Engineer (Former Employee) –  Añasco, PR20 March 2019
Integra was ironically an integral part of my development as an engineer. I served as an intern in my last year of college and it gave me my first opportunity into the professional world. The knowledge I acquired in this internship program was unparalleled and I would do it all over again.
Good for just starting out your career...
Manager (Current Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJ11 March 2019
Highly political environment, difficult to advance unless you are one of the favorites. Meeting, after Meeting, after Meeting. Don't expect to make any of your own decisions. And don't expect much teamwork, especially at the higher levels.

There seems to be a corporate level mission, but don't expect anyone to be able to tell you what your part in accomplishing that mission is.
Pros
Free bagels once a week.
Cons
Expensive healthcare costs, brutally political environment, expect to spend all of your days, including weekends, managing up.
Non
Labelin in two departments and packing (Former Employee) –  York pa26 February 2019
I was let go from itegra for keeping to myself and being quiet i was described as not getting along with others and not being a team player. If it wasnt work related i didnt need to hear it. I had perfect attendance and never late. I worked every overtime available. I never came to work high or drunk nor did i get high or drunk on the job which happens on a daily basis. Management is not very observant. I really did like working there but i guess coming to work , fully cooperating, keeping to yourself and doing a good job isnts good enough for some people. The lead in charge of the labeling department was very rood and disrespectful. She knows who she is. I was actually warned about her before hand and now i know why she is the most disliked peron at inegra in york pa but for the better part i did have alot of fun. Too bad two people mess it up for the place. Telling on people, snitching and gossiping arent in the job description or application
Pros
Layed back and very clean environment helpful coworkers
Cons
Lack of management attention
Corporate Trainer (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJ28 January 2019
They don't keep all employees in the loop of things that are going on when you know that you could be of help...………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Pros
Growing Company
Cons
Don't know how to mange growth.
Productive and fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hawthorne, NY 1053219 January 2019
Integra Lifesciences was a fairly nice place to work. The hardest part of the job was learning Oracle system used but once you did it for awhile it was ok.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
limited career advancements
Lots of hours, tough work/life balance
Strategy Leader (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJ18 January 2019
Integra was tough place to work at. The work life balance was difficult, but the potential for advancement was good. Integra was a quickly growing company, expectations and demands are high.
Challenges and Opportunites
Sr. Manager (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJ9 January 2019
Integra manufactures great products. Most employees are focused on meeting the key deliverable's of the organization and under the current CEO has seen significant growth. Management is somewhat disconnected and communication is suffers across the business units. Decisions are made in silos and often conflict with other core plans. With the high degree of change, teams spend too much time chasing solutions without solving the underlying problems. Management needs engage more openly and trust that those working in the day to day can provide feedback.
Pros
Free Bagles, Coffee, Flexible work, Good benefits and comp
Cons
lack of communication, lack of focus, too many disconnected systems, No clear advancement path
Average place to work.
Executive Director, National Accounts (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ6 January 2019
Average place to work. Typically managing one piece of business of critical mass, this role is the overall brand champion, demonstrating strong ownership of the brand and keeping the focus on brand success
Pros
Typical
Cons
Typical
Family oreinted
Manufacturing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Exton, PA4 January 2019
A typical day at work was to manufacture and produce quality medical products for others.FDA,GMP, clean room environment. pulling together to get things done in a timely matter
Tbd
Executive Director, National Accounts (Former Employee) –  United States14 December 2018
TBD

Oncology Industry Expert with Exemplary Leadership Skills and Strong Industry Relationships.
Achieving Goals and Delivering Extraordinary Results in Extremely Complex Value Based Care Environments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Integra LifeSciences. Our community is ready to answer.