Interactiveinc
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Interactiveinc Employee Reviews

Australia5 reviews
Boutique consultancy with good work- life balance
Interactiveinc is a specialist digital recruitment agency which reflects the culture of most of our clients- high performing yet relaxed, dress down with subject matter expertise.

Always a focus on relationships- clients and candidates. Our connections and network become our partners and clients.

Good roster of clients, and all the consultants are excellent to work with, a good laugh to be had with banter floating about.

Not a sweat shop either, strong 9-5 culture which allows you to do other stuff outside of work.
Productive and fun workplace
The Interactiveinc offices are in a great location in Potts Point, the environment is great, music is playing and we all work very well as a team and support each other with our work. We work with exciting agencies and clients who keep us busy with multiple roles across freelance and perm.

A major bonus is the gym membership you get when you work here, encouraging us to take lunch and switch off for an hour and train. The trainers at savage gym are great and a few members of the team train together so it's fun.

The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting talented candidates and connecting them with agencies and clients to find them the best opportunity possible.
Pros
Gym Membership included, Great location
Awesome place to work, great team
I am a bit bias as i am the owner of the agency, however over the last 10 years we have been in business we have built a fun energetic environment, full of smart recruiters who i am proud to work alongside every day.
Great place to work, small supportive team
Interactiveinc has always valued work-life balance and so we work hard but we also have lives outside of work. We leave early on Fridays, we get a gym membership and generally work collaboratively as a fun, helpful team.
Pros
Gym membership, 9 - 5 work day.
Cons
Recruitment is always busy!
Great company to work for
Interactiveinc is a fun and relaxed place to work. The office in Potts is fantastic and the team is very supportive. Music plays all day, there is parking on-site and gym membership is included.

The brand has a great presence in the market and all consultants are afforded thorough training until able to make it on their own, so if you are looking for professional development, in a non-corporate environment, this is the place for you
Pros
Great office in a fab location just outside the CBD, collaborative team culture, very strong brand, gym membership
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Interactiveinc?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interactiveinc. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8