International SOS Employee Review

View all International SOS reviews

Non Supportive management
intensive care paramedic (Former Employee) –  ENSCO 5006 off shore broome28 January 2018
Poor wage and dont pay you for your time off i.e FIFO

Have very picky clients who will get rid of you with no notice ....no backup from management. I was the 4th paramedic to go in a very short space of time (we cant all be bad....basically they get rid of the good ones because they want corrupt paramedics that dont treat accordingly)....I was sacked because i suggested giving morphine to a patient internally bleeding.

Before applying ask yourself why is this company always on seek.
Pros
Cons

Other International SOS Employee Reviews

They let us get on with our work.
Dental Officer (Current Employee) –  Canberra ACT10 June 2019
Their management are not very experienced with Dental but they did try to do their best for us.
Their staff liason manager was keen to accomodate us even though dental was foreign to them.
Very interesting work
Medical Officer on Gas Building Site (Former Employee) –  Roma QLD19 February 2019
I enjoyed working with International SOS on Christmas Island and in Multiple Gas Construction camps. Unfortunately these positions no longer exist and they don't offer consultant rates for current jobs.
Pros
Fifo
Cons
Fifo

Ask a question about working or interviewing at International SOS. Our community is ready to answer.