International SOS Employee Review

View all International SOS reviews

Horrendous company to work for. Don’t do it.
Co ordinating nurse (Former Employee) –  Sydney Central Business District NSW13 December 2018
As an experienced nurse there is no autonomy or ongoing education. No effort is made by the company to sssist with CPD points. There is no job security and they will get rid of you if they do not like you. Overall one of the worst companies I have ever worked with. There is a culture of bullying and demeaning behaviour from management.
Pros
Cons
The list is endless

Other International SOS Employee Reviews

They let us get on with our work.
Dental Officer (Current Employee) –  Canberra ACT10 June 2019
Their management are not very experienced with Dental but they did try to do their best for us.
Their staff liason manager was keen to accomodate us even though dental was foreign to them.
Very interesting work
Medical Officer on Gas Building Site (Former Employee) –  Roma QLD19 February 2019
I enjoyed working with International SOS on Christmas Island and in Multiple Gas Construction camps. Unfortunately these positions no longer exist and they don't offer consultant rates for current jobs.
Pros
Fifo
Cons
Fifo

Ask a question about working or interviewing at International SOS. Our community is ready to answer.