Interroll Employee Reviews

Great work, friendly people, great management
Crater (Current Employee) –  Cañon City, CO23 April 2019
Love the place, easy work, fun work. Great way to gain experience. Very laid back work, training is awesome and very set through. Work space is great friendly employees.
Pros
Good timing on breaks and great people
Cons
The way the flow of work in areas
Overworked, Long hours, Constant turn over of employees
Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NC30 November 2018
Very long days. I was under paid until a salary survey was done and management was advised that if they didn't want a law suit they need to increase my salary to match other male counterpart salaries. After I got my increase however I was not treated very well after that. Therefore I left.
Pros
Cons
Not family friendly, too long hours, not a stable environment
schlechtes Klima / schlechter Job
Job (Current Employee) –  Hückelhoven23 August 2018
Von der Struktur bis hin zur Aufgabenverteilung ziemlich schlecht organisiert alles.
Bekommt man eine Aufgabe weisst man nicht mal was man damit anfangen soll weils einem gar nicht vernünftig erklärt wird.
Hinter her bekommt man nur Vorwürfe und Beschwerden wenn man es anders gemacht hat als mans hätte machen sollen.

Die Kollegen nicht da auch nicht sehr kompetent und kooperativ wenn man sich im Zweifel an sie wendet. Schnell rennen sie zum Chef und beschweren sich warum man zu Ihnen kommt.

Kleine fehler werden schon mit dummen Sprüchen oder finstere Blicken bestraft. Also sollte man wissen ob man dort gerne arbeiten möchte.

Positive sind die felxiblen Arbeitszeiten und eigl ein recht ordentliches Gehalt. Natürlich muss man dafür etwas leisten aber ich würde sagen es wäre ein 50 :50 Ausgleich.
Cons
keine zusatzleistungen
Worst Company I have ever work for
Installation Technician (Former Employee) –  Hira16 August 2018
Quality is last on Interroll’s list of priorities. The operation manager is inexperienced. And a bully! They pay little to nothing in comparison to other companies in the same line of work. And they have a ton of underlining issues that when brought to the managers attention, they simply ignore it. Because of lack of workers. If your looking for a temporary job. This place is great. But that’s it.
Pros
Plenty of temporary work
Cons
They don’t care about the quality of the product, and the Operation manager is a bully!
Führungskräfte absolut nicht fähig
Fachkraft für Lagerlogistik (Current Employee) –  Wermelskirchen6 August 2018
Mann kann bie interroll nur arbeiten und wie ein sklave mit dem kopf nicken ,wenn die führungskräfte was sagen......keine Meinung zählt.. nette kollegen . zum teil 10 std betrieb. stress pur... knochenarbeit
Pros
Akzeptables Lohn
Cons
schlechte Führung
Productive and learning tools
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NC2 August 2018
Machine parts for different cells with deadlines. Learn new techniques each day. Learn other areas within Interoll. Management was not the best but made the best of each day.
Pros
Learning experience
Cons
Look over good workers for permanment emloyment
Good atmosphere for working
Senior Industrial Engineer (contract) (Former Employee) –  Hiram, GA11 January 2018
• Reduced assembly time of Carrier Belt department resulting in a 41% decrease by transforming the assembly process
• Built and implemented shop aids to ease the method of production
• Created Work Instructions to show steps of assembly
• Supported team effort in design of work stations by shrinking the footprint of the Wheel Assembly area 50% and building transfer carts for parts presentation
Pros
Line workers willing to assist in developing projects
Cons
Contract work
Best place i ever worked at.
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, IN4 January 2018
Inventory control, Shipping & receiving, Data entry using Made 2 Manage program, Verified and corrected all data, Operated a forklift, Stocked, packaged, and issued parts, Communicated effectively with customers and coworkers, Multi-tasking, ups/ post office/ fed-ex scheduling, delivered and picked up parts and full conveyor-belt assemblies, load and unload trucks, team work to get a job done, even if you did not work that area they would teach you how to do the job.
Pros
Treated eveyone with respect
Cons
I really can not think of a bad thing about the company
decent
other (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NC21 December 2017
good company, not good pay. not much room for advancement but it is a stable business and the people are great. For the area it is a good job with benefits
Pros
Nice area, nice people
Cons
pay is lacking but I guess it is ok for the area
it's an alright workplace
Material handler/receiving clerk (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NC9 November 2017
Interroll is an alright workplace. working with others is key for this work environment and it can be a bit stressful at times. It is recommended that you learn things fairly quickly seeing as there is no training program on just about any job in this business. Your initial training and success here is heavily dependent upon your coworkers ability train others.
mundane work enviroment
Receptionist/Administrator (Former Employee) –  Kettering, Northamptonshire19 April 2017
Job role given was basic, learned little. Management were often not available or uncommunicative. Very long hours in a basic job, found myself clock watching. Current staff could have been friendlier.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Mundane atmosphere
Good Work Area
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NC18 April 2017
Not that bad of a work place just lack management and people. Really bad pay rate and yearly increase. Benefits are really good, really good place to start out small and work your way up to something new.
Pros
Good Supervisor
Cons
Lack of comunication
excellent place for employment
Servicing Conveyor belts & Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, IN16 August 2016
that was the most exicting place to work that i have ever been at.Just the service and the company was just so awesome couldn't have ask for any thing better
Pros
easy work
Cons
real dirty at times
Process Improvements
Senior Industrial Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hiram, Georgia8 March 2016
Served as an Senior Industrial Engineer
Management is not on site very often
Great co-workers
No stability for this company
Temp to Hire position is non-exisitant
ASSEMBLY CREW/ MATERIAL HANDLER (Current Employee) –  Hiram, GA23 May 2015
they hired me for a month and terminated my contract. I was never late I made sure I made production times. Now I'm unemployed again and have no way to support my family. Would not recommend
a very cool place to work, quite and well organized
Saw & Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA2 April 2015
I was with them for a short time but in all it was fun to work there, i did learn a lot from that company mostly when it comes to machinery,am a god in that Division.
I did enjoyed all the workers there from both 1st and 2nd shift. i wish i could be there again. its very good and enjoying when you working and moving at the same time.
I love machine operating i did not like standing in one spot and was my hardest, standing is not an excises.
It was cool and smooth running, i always have something to do ,we never lack orders.
Pros
nothing but i love that job
Cons
we had short breaks but by the nature of the job its ok to me.
empresa dinamica otima para trabalhar
operador 1 (Former Employee) –  Jaguariúna, SP19 March 2015
otima empresa quero trabalhar na area que estudo telecomunicções,ou similar interroll não posso reclamar do grupo otima disciplina,otimo aprendizado
Pros
reconhecimento
Cons
não fornece beneficios
Environnement de travail agréable, équipe positive
ASSISTANTE DE DIRECTION (Former Employee) –  Saint-Pol-de-Léon,22 January 2015
• Accueil physique et téléphonique.
• Création des comptes clients sous SAP.
• Gestion de la base de données commerciale.
• Edition de factures PROFORMA.
• Organisation des déplacements de l’équipe de vente (à l’étranger – séminaires)
Pros
opportunités de développement
Excellent work environment
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, IN22 July 2014
I would come in do my P.M.s
get my work orders
help anyone having problems
set-up CNC mills / Program if needed/ train if needed
operate if needed / QC all my own work as well as others in CNC mill and lathe department
developed machines and fixtures
worked with engineering to correct problems with part going to new machinery
Pros
excellent work environment
Cons
non
lo que aprendi
operario/montador (Former Employee) –  CT20 July 2014
21 años de experiencia en el sector del metal,en puente grua,carretillero,embalaje,carga y descarga de camiones y la confianza que tenian en mi cuando tenia que ir a reparar en casa del cliente.
Pros
mucha experiencia
Cons
Ninguna