Intertek Employee Review

Very great place to work
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sydney, Australia23 January 2014
I have worked with Intertek for almost 3 years and won't be looking elsewhere for quite sometime. I was disappointed after reading the reviews from people in the US as Intertek Australia is a very beneficial place to work.
They are very lenient with personal commitments and don't monitor you with a fine toothed comb to make sure you are meeting requirements. They have trust in their employees and review performance regularly to ensure everyone is happy.
If there are faults in employees, they do everything possible to ensure you are supported in a way forward.
Colleagues and management have great personalities and are very supportive and always laughing and joking around however everyone takes their positions seriously and if you don't, then Intertek is not the company for you.
Pros
Almost everything
Cons
Large company so individuals don't get the spotlight as often as many people like, but dont work for a large company if this is what you want

Other Intertek Employee Reviews

A typical work day is staff not turning up,supervisor's blowing shifts and management not listening but there is a Coke machine
Metallurgical Technician (Current Employee) –  Pilbara WA15 January 2019
Keeping people happy trained and safe is a typical day for me.
Hard is doing 3 peoples jobs at once whilst minute managing myself for keeping to finished priority jobs to the small things
Pros
Uniform
Cons
Bad pay
Western Junction was awesome
Branch Office Administrator / Western Junction (Former Employee) –  Western Junction TAS27 February 2018
Our branch was a awesome place to work.
Everyone got along well and helped each other out.
Sadly due to a down turn in business I was made redundant, but if I was offer a position back there I would jump in a heart beat.
Pros
Working enviroment
Cons
None realy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intertek. Our community is ready to answer.