Intertek Employee Review

A typical work day is staff not turning up,supervisor's blowing shifts and management not listening but there is a Coke machine
Metallurgical Technician (Current Employee) –  Pilbara WA15 January 2019
Keeping people happy trained and safe is a typical day for me.
Hard is doing 3 peoples jobs at once whilst minute managing myself for keeping to finished priority jobs to the small things
Pros
Uniform
Cons
Bad pay

Other Intertek Employee Reviews

Western Junction was awesome
Branch Office Administrator / Western Junction (Former Employee) –  Western Junction TAS27 February 2018
Our branch was a awesome place to work.
Everyone got along well and helped each other out.
Sadly due to a down turn in business I was made redundant, but if I was offer a position back there I would jump in a heart beat.
Pros
Working enviroment
Cons
None realy
Not the place to be
Metallurgical Technician (Former Employee) –  Christmas Creek WA13 January 2018
Exploitation and underpayment is rampant. HR and upper management do not act quickly enough, respond or defend you in a timely. Always the case that it will be far too late.

The people they hire are their buddies and mates, who are not qualified for the job. If you are the one that is qualified, it is assured that your talent will be used without compensation : ie free training for them and nothing in return for you.

Noisy and polluted, there is little care towards the working environment here.The mood here is negative. Stay away.
Pros
You have a regular salary
Cons
Everything you don't want in a company, people or culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intertek. Our community is ready to answer.