IQVIA
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
IQVIA Employee Review

Management and seniors are directionless

2 September 2018
People are just mindlessly working here. No plan, no strategy...just mindless work without direction. Their interview procedure is misleading and they tell all fake things about the role. And hire you and make you do tasks which do not match your skill as discussed in interview. Management and HR is non supportive and they just want to follow old-school procedures which they have been following for years. Improvisation is not valued at all. They are quite unorganized and do not have processes in place.
Pros
Office in nice location. Good facility
Cons
Management is lost. No direction. Lack knowledge., Poor decision making. Your career can be at risk with them.
27 July 2015
Same location
Product Head - Global- IT (Current Employee) - Sydney, NSW
My Job is challenging in connecting the dots & delivery (sounds interesting huh !!!) Starting from Requirements, Development, Testing, Roll outs or Implementations (both in local data center & clouds) & then post sales service support have been my onus :) besides creating a "One Team" culture which involves fun n frolic for FTE & vendors. This involves lot of stakeholders with multiple expectations, my technical expertise has always helped me to connect these dots & level set expectations both internally & externally, manage risks & issues accounting to seamless delivery :)
10 April 2016
ETL Developer/BI developer (Current Employee) - Melbourne VIC
develop and maintain ETL and reporting packages, trouble shooting, meet team members to update and coordinate work, talk with customers about business requirements, that is a typical day.
Pros
Nice team members
Cons
far away from home
8 April 2013
Lead Business Analyst (Current Employee) - Research, VIC
Lead business analsyt for Drug Safety IT. Elicit requirements, lead requirement management meetings, mentor other business analysts, document application configurations.I work with our safety business, developers, testers, and subject matter experts to put together requirments packages for Drug Safety IT systems at Quintiles. I have worked both for our external customers as well as the internal customer business.I mentor junior business analysts to help them understand the business processes as well as set the standards for our group in terms of requirements documentation best practices.I enjoy working with people to undertand the business and translate their needs into IT applications and solutions. I feel good accomplishing projects and delivering a business benefit to the stakeholders.
Pros
great people to work with and interesting business domain
Cons
poor scheduling and planning of projects
  1. Management and seniors are directionless