IQVIA
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

IQVIA Employee Reviews in Sydney NSW

People are just mindlessly working here. No plan, no strategy...just mindless work without direction. Their interview procedure is misleading and they tell all fake things about the role. And hire you and make you do tasks which do not match your skill as discussed in interview. Management and HR is non supportive and they just want to follow old-school procedures which they have been following for years. Improvisation is not valued at all. They are quite unorganized and do not have processes in place.
Pros
Office in nice location. Good facility
Cons
Management is lost. No direction. Lack knowledge., Poor decision making. Your career can be at risk with them.
My Job is challenging in connecting the dots & delivery (sounds interesting huh !!!) Starting from Requirements, Development, Testing, Roll outs or Implementations (both in local data center & clouds) & then post sales service support have been my onus :) besides creating a "One Team" culture which involves fun n frolic for FTE & vendors. This involves lot of stakeholders with multiple expectations, my technical expertise has always helped me to connect these dots & level set expectations both internally & externally, manage risks & issues accounting to seamless delivery :)
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IQVIA?