ISS Facility Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ISS Facility Services Employee Reviews

My cleaning partner and I did a thorough job whilst other cleaners got away with a less thorough job. My partner and I were favoured by our supervisors because we cleaned more than most other cleaners without complaining or having excess breaks.
The first day I went to the induction process, it was fairly good and was pleased to see the important they gave to employees . The presentations was pretty impressive on the fact they gave to work safety and well being of worker. The first day of work at a particular school cleaner room , was shocked to see the condition .Dirty , unorganised cramped .. The start of job was fairly easy as was on casual covid preventative cleaning. Than slowly , more jobs was added by the principals ,which I mentioned to my site manager. No action was action was taken . There was only on one wet floor caution sign . Chemicals bottles open , messy cleaner rooms , no to none lights when start 5 am to 9am . Picth dark as you proceed to work .Over worked stressful environments There is lot of importantance giving in safety only in theory but practically not as much .. An extra half hours of pay can saye ease to the workers life . Iss organisations should give more importance to employees and customers safety .
Cons
Safety for worker at early morning and nights
Some of the people you work with don't know what they're doing, and the airport management thinks little of you, the set up of the airport is poorly designed.
Slow and boring job, with no money, no pay rises, there for 2 years had no pay increase. Cost of living is rising ISS living in the past. Diverse employees, Very cheap on their spending
Pros
Easy, not really anything to do
Cons
Really bad wage
I really feel great to work with ISS facility services as it was always my dream to work with them as I have seen the advertisement of ISS China and I was hoping that this company must come on NSW Government schools as well and finally ISS won the contract and I got the opportunity to work and it was really overwhelming to work with this company as o for an opportunity to meet the different colleagues and site managers. Overall, the facility from this company is satisfactory.
pros* paid meal breaks.* experience different situations everyday how ever it falls down to the most important thing and that is to de-escalate situations and bring everybody on the same page. * My managers at ISS are very considerate and inspirational.* Work place culture is what you make of it, treat people the way you would like to be treatedhardest part of airport security is defiantly the rotating hours although having consecutive days off is a bonus.
They are a great group of people to work with. The work ethic is first class and everyone works as a team, so an improvement standard is maintained. A very good work/life balance is pivotal to the workplace.
Pros
Variety in the workplace.
Cons
A bit repetitive in down periods.
Would like to work again at the women's hospital I love friends and the nurse are so good to me my dream is to go back I miss my friends work I for the company was the best friendly amazing staff if I have the chance I.would go back I worked so.hard and did my job so good
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Break
Management is good, all issues are solved fast and professionally. Company in general cares for workers.. We never had free lunch or dinner or any other benefits but it would be hard for such a big company organise lunches for all as shifts are different and make all come in one place at a time seems to be impossible. Most important to me was that Company gives to workers enough hours to make money for living.
Pros
Some sites have free car parking
Cons
Night shifts are overloaded
They are easy going and so understanding if you are starting out fresh and have never worked in cleaning they take the time to train you until you are confident to do the tasks on your own
Pros
Work by yourself
Cons
There isn’t any
Incompetent management team, lack of communication, stock, info, uniforms, reduced pay. No flexibility even due to illness. Not recommended at all. Need new management team.
Pros
some of the people you work with
Cons
management
Better than ESS ,but just like all catering companies the wages are going backwards and profits going up. They all talk about work life balance but where is the even time roster and when it is offered you can not live on the wages offered.
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
Not enough money.
ISS services are excellent because they provide a good environment to the employee where employee work with team and learn many skill with joy. Working with ISS was a good experience for me. it helped me to learn work culture , how to collaborate with team and give the best out of oneself. Overall, it was great fun working here.
Pros
good environment
Cons
Training facilities were always available. Opportunity training. Development training. Work place safety training. Praisal activity Key Performance indicators in place.
Very good place to work. Every staff is friendly and cooperative. Managers and supervisor are very friendly to the staff. anyone can enjoy when they get chance to work with ISS.
-working with iss was a good experience, had understood/ learned many things about cleaning. - there was a good team work. - hardest part of the job is to finish work on time
A fast-paced facility, but you get to learn heaps of new things. However, you cannot make a carrer out of it. Supervisors are very helpful. Overall it is a good industry to get into if you are doing uni or college.
• Manage staff and materials at work • Discipline and high communication skill • Positive attitude towards customers • Work smart with ethics and safety
One piece of advice STAY AWAY from this company. It is the most stressful underpaid unfair job Management is horrible, Bullying, Favouritism If you don’t know the right person you won’t go anywhere Four different General managers in ONE Year./ 15 different supervisors in ONE year as everybody quits.
Dedicated business environment with in modern office space. Friendly staff. In a secured building and carparking facilities. Travel interstate may be required from time to time.
Hard work no enough hours poor management poor equipment do not trust them they are pay you less hours they don’t show you any respect never again work with this company