ISS Facility Services

Housekeeper9 reviews
Australia9 reviews

3.5Work–Life Balance

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,245 reviews

Long hours and always understaffed

Too much work and long hours, have been with them for more than a year and the place is always understaffed. Always doing double the amount of work because people don't turn up for work.

most of them are friendly

before I working in karratha, once they just interrupt to our room for check when we are working, they even not tell us before or after. the point is, this is check comprehensive for all of employee, but only asian.

Pros

free meal

Cons

raism

Work hard, enjoy benefits

I had a great experience working for ISS. Great people. Great experiences. Great money. Great Times. Met so many good friends and people to work with and keep in touch with them

Fun, very active, challanging

My job was physically demanding, working in up to 47 degree heat as a cleaner with a minimum of 20 rooms per person a day. We all had a great team work ethic,if we would finish our section we would always go help my each other, i also helped with night shift and over time.

Pros

free accommodation, food, sports facilities and gym

Cons

Long hours, very hot working conditions.

full on job with a great team

10 hour days in 42+ degree heat, I learned that no matter how hard something is if you have a goal nothing is hard if you want to achieve it. not very good management. hardest part of my job was definitely the heat. probably making great friends along the way and learning new tasks along the way.

Pros

free food, power, accomadation

Cons

heat, long days

great hours

a typical shift would consist of making beds and cleaning rooms in 40 degree heat. workmates are supportive and very wiling to train and teach heir skills. pay is horrendous and workers are under appreciated. would not recommend unless you are hoping to get your foot in the door for FIFO.

Pros

good people to work with

Cons

long hours and bad pay

productive and global recognised company

My typical day at work started with a prestart and team toolbox session. I learned to reach KPI Standard. Time management skills and Hospitality skills needed to meet client needs and satisfaction. My Co-workers were very supportive with the training and advice concerning the job needs from them, They found me to be efficient in completing tasks administered. The hardest part of the job getting used to succeeding the level of KPI Standard but I reached it without difficulty. Most enjoyable part of the job was the realisation that it was a most suited form of employment and that it caused me to meet different people from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures to my own.

Pros

free use of facilities eg gym and internet facilities

Cons

At times cater for late arrivals, extended work hours, done as a volunteer, to ready rooms for clientelle.

Fun and caring. Good time management skills. Building up my fitness levels. Shift change was the most enjoyable time of the job, also meeting new people.

I have been working with the company last 19 months , I found iss is best in facility area also I am trying my best as well .

a typical day of work was in my present role in camp . when I was in housekeeping and I have a run sheet around 200 rooms for a day . I learned the day working alone with new person, we need to be nice and passionate, patience .and can do attitude . management try to keep fit and making happy environment. co-worker enthusiastic help full. hardest part of job too much bending for me as I worked before standing work.as chef. Enjoyable part of the job when we get together in pre-start there is some exercise at 5.30 am that I feel this job is like military.

Pros

free accomodation, trevelling

Cons

too hot weather in working time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ISS Facility Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

ISS Facility Services Reviews by Location

• ISS Facility Services
  • Housekeeper
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?