ISS Facility Services Employee Review

View all ISS Facility Services reviews

Worked as a Steward at The star casino in Sydney
Steward (Former Employee) –  The starcasino, Sydney30 September 2018
I worked as a steward at The star casino. You are asked to work in dangerous places where chemicals and hot water are mixed for better clenaning, The vapours that come out from them is not the management's concerns. Although the ISS management is nice and friendly but The star management and cooperation is negligible. ISS dont want to loose its client. Therefore, all decisions are taken from their chefs and businesspoint of view. They never ask if steward has any problems and what kind health and safety isses are being faced by stewards and cleaners. So, if you are planning to work at The Star casino. You need mentally prepare yourself that your work place is not in Australia, somewhere in Mexico.
Pros
Friendly ISS mangement
Cons
No Toilet or Lunch breaks Whenever they say you go, Make you to work in dangerous places where chemicals and hot water are mixed for better clenaning, but ignore dangerous vapours that clearly affecting stewards health, Otherwise be ready to loose the job.

Other ISS Facility Services Employee Reviews

Cleaner
Commercial Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Tingalpa QLD21 August 2019
I’ve been working for Iss for 4 years now and I am happy with the treatment I received from them. I would definitely recommend them to other people looking for cleaning work
Productive workplace with meeting people
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Perth WA23 July 2019
Working for ISS Facility Services has enabled me to meet and interact with people from different backgrounds. It also motivates me to work effectively in a team environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ISS Facility Services. Our community is ready to answer.

51.4K