Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ITW Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews
7am start and 3pm finish
picking and packing orders of screws and rivets to service tasmanian client base

One contact point in head office

OH&S high priority

Nothing difficult in the role
Pros
Simple task orientated work
Cons
cold warehouse
Stressful trying to reach pick goals, they will let you know, not good for anyone going through any personal problems could be to stressful, some people are nice like management and some not so nice on the floor. It’s like a competition over their but the money’s great.
Venkat is an experienced Senior Program/ Project Manager who has managed a number of technology, transformation, outsourcing, off shoring and factory relocation projects. Experience includes managing projects relating to enterprise systems, functional and business strategy, ERP /CRM system selection and implementation, data/ customer migration, technology consolidation or relocation to data center and pre-paid card setup. Ensured delivery of project on time and within budget (project scale 1 - 10m). I have held leadership positions in consulting and have led major and strategic accounts. My experiences have taught me that my professional values are:

• I have worn many hats in my career and have managed multi-disciplinary projects and navigate well through complex challenges and stakeholders

• I engage well and successfully interact with business, technical and vendor resources.

• I am a finisher; I get involved in the details as required and work well under pressure. “Cannot think of a project that I have not finished”

• Build new and trusted relationships

• Have good commercial awareness and work with vendors to ensure clients receive best value
start work at 7.30 am
Start picking orders for kings am and completed the orders by 8.30 am

then go on with kings pm and startrack and tollwa

Powercoat screws for orders for our customers that we don't have the stock on the shelves to supply.

put stock away into the right location and check of that it is correctly supplied.

we have a good base team of experience and know each other jobs to completed our work

because of staff cut backs from management in Melbourne to save money as made it very hard to completed our work on time.

helping our customer when they come to get there products
Pros