Venkat is an experienced Senior Program/ Project Manager who has managed a number of technology, transformation, outsourcing, off shoring and factory relocation projects. Experience includes managing projects relating to enterprise systems, functional and business strategy, ERP /CRM system selection and implementation, data/ customer migration, technology consolidation or relocation to data center and pre-paid card setup. Ensured delivery of project on time and within budget (project scale 1 - 10m). I have held leadership positions in consulting and have led major and strategic accounts. My experiences have taught me that my professional values are:
• I have worn many hats in my career and have managed multi-disciplinary projects and navigate well through complex challenges and stakeholders
• I engage well and successfully interact with business, technical and vendor resources.
• I am a finisher; I get involved in the details as required and work well under pressure. “Cannot think of a project that I have not finished”
• Build new and trusted relationships
• Have good commercial awareness and work with vendors to ensure clients receive best value