Productive and helpful work place.
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) – Sydney NSW – 5 June 2018
- Everyday is different. Whether you're business developing for positions or screening & sourcing candidates to fill the position, it was an enjoyable place to work.
- I've learned a lot from working at Ivory Group. The 360-degree recruitment process. Using emotional intelligence to connect with people. Having a behavior-based approach to influence and persuade candidates and clients.
- The culture was first class
- The hardest part of the job was being put in a sector I couldn't understand and my technical knowledge was lacking. My recruitment suffered due to this.
- The most enjoyable part was the working with like-minded and expressive personalities. Always keeping the energy up in office.