JPMorgan Chase
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from JPMorgan Chase:

JPMorgan Chase Employee Reviews

Australia16 reviews
pleasant work environment with a good worklife balance. learned a lot from my managers and they always encouraged me to push myself and fulfil my potential.
One of the biggest corporations in the world and foremost in financial services. Great offerings in terms of variety of roles and immersive experience.
Great place to work , uses cutting edge technologies
One of the best places I have ever worked. Variety of process followed here which is latest in the market.
JP MOrgan was a great company to work for. They bought the Retail section off Bankers Trust. Learning and Development was a strong focas for this company.
Pros
extra activities - Yoga, communial eating erea
Cons
Management and lack of communication
Always busy, lots of flexibility to try new things. Great culture. Great people, lots of fun networking events. Good for training and development. Lots of opportunities available.
Pros
events
Long career progress. Good people, fair management, good long term plan for new hire, tech investment are top priority and always leading the marketplace.
Pros
Pay, hours, location
Cons
work load
Fast paced and dynamic workplace dealing with investment bankers and a full floor fit out was fun and exciting. Contract terminated based on outsourcing cost cutting.
I worked at 41st Floor, I just loved the 360 degree view..
They provide a very elegant kitchen with big screen tvs and the people were very nice and friendly.
Pros
Nice place
Cons
It's a high pressure environment but a lot will depend on the personality of your manager. You will have the opportunity to meet a wide variety of people but expect to put in a full workday + more in to your main job. It can be disheartening and thankless at times but the best thing to do is to learn from the experience and move on. Members of teams with managers overseas are generally depressed.
Pros
Reasonable to good pay. Professional environment
Cons
long hours, unrewarding work
Had great people to work with.

Learnt how to communicate efficiently to higher authority.

Put myself out there and took the initiative to do more.

Made a lot of connections.

My enjoyable part of the day was when my team completed our job the fastest because of efficiency.
Pros
Meeting new people.
Cons
Working in the sun.
I had a challenging and interesting role during my time at JPMorgan. The nature of the role being in the engineering field I was given the opportunity to manage data centres, review technical designs and see them through construction and oversee large scale projects. I also had the opportunity to maintain and developed all JPMC critical systems infrastructure and occasional travels international and national to support location teams.
Moving from a fund accounting role to middle office relishing the opportunity to use my operations experience within custody transitions.

Excellent opportunity to network with project management, operations & external stakeholders.
- Enjoyed working along with my colleagues and learning new skills through others
- A normal 9-5 day
Need excellent time management and problem solving skills .
Work as a team.
Pros
Always educating employees.
Cons
Long hours at the end of Financial year.
Check all Funding and prepare entries and have it checked and signed off before releasing and faxing all necessary documents.

Wait for the different accounts ready to Reconcile. Check all breaks and enquire if the necessary amendments were preformed before posting adjustments.
Pros
Free dinners
Cons
Due to late receipt of data - can work till next day
Working for a large team, time management is very important to reach everyone's expectactions