Jacqui E
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Jacqui E Employee Reviews

The role at Jacqui e Kept me on my toes , let me be interactive with people, sales driven and target focused. I think dealing with different people of different cultures, learning how to accept stock, tag , scan them and upload the figures on the system correctly made me learn how exciting the job can be even though repititive in nature. Had a great learning experience.
Happy and friendly environment.Attending to customer needs and creating a welcoming atmosphere are the highlights of the job.Achieving sales results at the end of each day is another highlight.
Good place to work I enjoyed my time working for the just group, very good management I enjoyed my time, good work life balance, general retail pay but I enjoyed my time
fun place to work with room to grow A lot of work when seasons change but over all an ok company to work for. Customers are always a high light of the day.
Pros
try on new styles
Cons
work by yourself most of the time
-day's at work is usuaully a lot of slow day. -learnt to deal with stressful moments in a workplace also how i dealt with hard customers theres always a sloutions to solve it. -learnt a lot about myself. -the hardest to deal is either regional manager and also the VM & manger of the store because theres to many voices to listen to. also a lot of negativty so makes you feel less motivated to want to come into work because what u do or what you achieve like budget its not good enough. -besides that enjoyable moments is the work team always helping each other out when needed
Pros
store easy to found
Cons
can't work more the 6 days when you are wiling to work for someone who can't
I learn how to work faster and harder because there's so much to do in the store.most of the day you'll be Woking on your own.
Pros
Lots to do
Cons
Most of the time you're on your own
enjoy retail because of my oersonality truly enjoy meeting and sharing peoples stories trials and rewards. been in the industry many years and have met many interesting people in retail.
Pros
great rewards when purchasing clothing
Cons
limits of hours
I really loved working at Jacqui E, they have fantastic training, great work conditions and salaries.
Pros
free trip to melbourne each year, easy hours, choose when you work
Cons
long days sometimes
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Jacqui E?