Jaycar Electronics
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Jaycar Electronics Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Sydney NSW

Customer Service Representative1 review
Sydney NSW1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Interesting workplace. Despite the name, we dont sell car parts we sell electronics
If you are interested in learning about electronics or have a project you wish to complete, Jaycar can help to acheive that as we sell loads of specific parts. a typical day at work will involve opening up the store, marking off stock and putting them away, answering phone calls and physically assisting customers with their queries and general assistance such as cutting wire, and helping with school or uni related projects. I have learned quite a fair bit working in this industry, I had no prior knowledge of soldering, or resistors, or capacitors, or solar panels etc. The hardest part of the job would be remembering all the technicalities, there are still things i need to learn and every time i come to work, i learn something new. The most enjoyable part of the day is when the shop is closing and we have reached target for that day it feels like we have achieved goal. and I get to go home and relax.
Pros
Christmas work party cruise
Cons
Early morning starts