JB Hi-Fi

JB Hi-Fi Employee Reviews in Canberra ACT

Canberra ACT6 reviews

3.9Work–Life Balance

Really good!

Casual fun and a great place to work! Pay is great, staff discount even better. No uniform and just an overall great place to work!

Stressful and full of lies

I was never properly trained during my time there, never considered my previous experience in other roles they only gave me salesperson because they were extremely short staffed and even though I practically begged for a merch or storeroom role because it was better suited for me they never considered it because once you're a salesperson (even though you never wanted it) you'll never get out of it, they will continue to make promises about how you'll get full-time and how "things will definitely change" they never do.

JB Hi-Fi insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Support from manager

Best Place to work

What a company and the branch I worked for. The best so far that I came across. Busy always . New products ,diverse range of people to deal with and great work life balance.

Absolutely awesome work environment

Working as a Christmas casual, in the busiest store in Australia. I loved every second of it. Originally placed in accessories (a little boring) but a chance came around when I was moved into the storeroom. Where I really fell in love with JB.

Fun place to work

working at JBHIFI is amazingly fun, you get to meet so many people, the manager are great they train you in the skills you need and they are usually always positive and of course JBHIFI sells great products!

Good Environment

Learned a lot of skills through training. Able to work well within the group and is a great environment for customer service and meeting great people. Each day brings its own challenges, weather it be starting promotions or setting up sales and events.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JB Hi-Fi. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JB Hi-Fi with

Learn about JB Hi-Fi in Canberra ACT

• JB Hi-Fi
  • Canberra ACT
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?