Jet Couriers

21: Jet Couriers Employee Reviews

Australia21 reviews

2.7Work–Life Balance

Work your butt off with no thanks

Make your minimum amount for the pay period, then sit idle on the side of the road - or worse get stranded 50km+ from home and sit around waiting to be told you can head home at 4:40pm.Doesn't value hard workers - they'll ask favors when they need them, but bugger you for helping them out.

Courier work can be challenging

I worked at the Brisbane branch as well the Sydney branch and I found the Sydney branch easier to work with. They listened and helped the courier to get to their weekly earning and yes there is a level you reach and the work slows to allow other drivers to earn. Work is challenging with a capital C.

Pros

Work your own vehicle

Cons

To earn you must work long hours.

Don’t expect any pay rise.

In last 5 years cost of living has gone up a lot, but there is no pay rise in the company in 5 years, still receive the same daily pay which I was contracted on.You will have days at work when you work for free, sometimes you are covering work from your own pocket.

Pros

No benefits

Cons

Productive and fun people to work with. Great working environment

I have been with Jet Couriers for over 20 years and have many friends join many branches and they really enjoy their positions as drivers. Happy to chat with anyone wanting more information

Pros

Great people and networks

Cons

N/a

Jet courier

Excellent company .Great staff members.Great drivers .Excellent customer services.On time .It’s a blessing working for Jet .It was a blessing for me getting the position in short time period, I enjoy the work by making sure everybody are in peace and happy , I always make sure to provide great kind of service and be a team worker for anything, always positive , do your best and you will have best outcome You are in the right hand of the company Iam thankful .There are always chances to upgrade from small car to big truck by providing it in excellent conditions and in white colour .

Cons

8 to 5 daily working hours

Best courier company i have worked for.

I have been working as a Adhoc contract motorcycle courier for over 10 years after having my 2nd child i figured it was a good time for a change and to get off the bikes and not having the right work vehicle Jet Couriers helped me with company hire of a ute they take care of all my servicing tires any sort of problem with the vehicle also you get a fuel allowance and toll allowance. I think the pay is fair compared to other companies i have worked for in the past. And the dispatchers at Jet are all ex drivers that know what there doing. If your a experienced courier that knows what your doing you will not have a problem making money with Jet.

Pros

Company Car Packages Available. Great people to work with.

Cons

Long Hours

Waste of time income very low not worth the effort

INCOME VERY LOW per job not worth the effort not allowed lunch breaks not allowed to go to TOILET management says this is wasting time What a Joke in the year of 2019

Read your contract

Hidden agenda within contract long hrs not enough money too many drivers early starts alot time sitting around between jobs management not being truthful

Cons

Good company but just want to earnings more

Good company but just want to earnings more. Every thing was good with the job and everything. I want to bring some changing in my life and earn good money.

Pros

Cons

Yes sure long hour pay wasn’t good

Disgrace of a compnay

Poor pay. Poor attitude from staff. They only care about them selfs. The don’t care about your health and well-being or family commitments like child being sick in hospital or anything.

Pros

There is no pros

underpayed

whilst using you r own vehicle, paying all tolls and mechanicals the payment was poor. meal breaks were refused and 12 hour days not uncommon. Very poor management team and H/S polocies non-existant

great company to work for. friendly team environment

great company to work for with a friendly team environment. the pay is reasonable and fair, ,management are fantastic and compassionate people and very approachable.

Nasty people don’t get lunch and don’t stop for a toilet break

The worst workplace culture I’ve been subjected to I was going to say borderline bullies but that s not true well over the border rude nasty condescending pricks so run away

Pros

Nill

Cons

Massive hours no breaks probably illegal behaviour

As being a driver I do not enter the work place

Courier all items needed from one destination to another,being on punctual All facets of the company's wishes As being on own have enjoyed the company when contact is made No hard parts of the position Fulfilling the aim of the company

Pros

Knowing have done a good days work

Don't work here

Wouldn't bother working here to much hassle not enough money. They say you'll get at least $200 a day but, you have to take tax and super out of that, as well as pay for all your own fuel which cost a couple hundred a week some times more! plus maintenance on your Van/ute.

Pros

n/a

Cons

long hours, no breaks, not ideal for young or eager worker.

great business to work for

Amazing team in office, extremely supportive. Every day their patience with drivers and guidance made each day easier, providing couriers space to be safe and efficient during day

Jet Couriers

This is possibly the worst company to ever work for they exploit their workers shamelessly. They have no regard for safety. They require drivers to regularly carry dangerous goods with no training in place. Lifting heavy objects with no regard for WHS laws. They are disgusting and pitiful to work for.

Company had work every day

The driving all day took its toll driving some days from 7am till 6pm.At times it was enjoyable went to a lot of companies meet a lot of people. Company did not have much interaction with the owner drivers

Pros

always got payed

Cons

lot of kms driving

different

A typical day at work consist of putting up with some of the most annoying and stuck up and arrogant ignorant people that could possibly drive cars and take breath from this earth.. putting it bluntly Queenslanders are some of the most crappest drivers in the world.

Not the best

I am fortunate to have a permanent run at 38 hrs per week which is better than ad-hoc work. The pay rate is not good though which means a work a lot of hours for little remuneration.

Pros

Permanent 38 hrs per week

Cons

Terrible wages

good job but you need to know what your doing

you pick up and drop packages from hand held items to pallets you go all over victoria the hardest part of the job is when its raining and u need to put a tarp over what u are carring other wise its a good job with a good salery

Pros

fun to be on your own

Cons

doing your own tax can be hard

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jet Couriers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jet Couriers with