Jet Couriers
View all Jet Couriers reviews

Jet Couriers

Jet Couriers Employee Review

Don’t expect any pay rise.

In last 5 years cost of living has gone up a lot, but there is no pay rise in the company in 5 years, still receive the same daily pay which I was contracted on.You will have days at work when you work for free, sometimes you are covering work from your own pocket.

Pros

No benefits

Cons

Courier work can be challenging

I worked at the Brisbane branch as well the Sydney branch and I found the Sydney branch easier to work with. They listened and helped the courier to get to their weekly earning and yes there is a level you reach and the work slows to allow other drivers to earn. Work is challenging with a capital C.

Pros

Work your own vehicle

Cons

To earn you must work long hours.

Work your butt off with no thanks

Make your minimum amount for the pay period, then sit idle on the side of the road - or worse get stranded 50km+ from home and sit around waiting to be told you can head home at 4:40pm.Doesn't value hard workers - they'll ask favors when they need them, but bugger you for helping them out.

Productive and fun people to work with. Great working environment

I have been with Jet Couriers for over 20 years and have many friends join many branches and they really enjoy their positions as drivers. Happy to chat with anyone wanting more information

Pros

Great people and networks

Cons

N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jet Couriers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jet Couriers with

• Jet Couriers
  • Don’t expect any pay rise.