Jet Couriers
View all Jet Couriers reviews

Jet Couriers

Jet Couriers Employee Review

Courier work can be challenging

I worked at the Brisbane branch as well the Sydney branch and I found the Sydney branch easier to work with. They listened and helped the courier to get to their weekly earning and yes there is a level you reach and the work slows to allow other drivers to earn. Work is challenging with a capital C.

Pros

Work your own vehicle

Cons

To earn you must work long hours.

Same role

Jet courier

Excellent company .Great staff members.Great drivers .Excellent customer services.On time .It’s a blessing working for Jet .It was a blessing for me getting the position in short time period, I enjoy the work by making sure everybody are in peace and happy , I always make sure to provide great kind of service and be a team worker for anything, always positive , do your best and you will have best outcome You are in the right hand of the company Iam thankful .There are always chances to upgrade from small car to big truck by providing it in excellent conditions and in white colour .

Cons

8 to 5 daily working hours
Same role

Waste of time income very low not worth the effort

INCOME VERY LOW per job not worth the effort not allowed lunch breaks not allowed to go to TOILET management says this is wasting time What a Joke in the year of 2019

Same location

Good company but just want to earnings more

Good company but just want to earnings more. Every thing was good with the job and everything. I want to bring some changing in my life and earn good money.

Pros

Cons

Yes sure long hour pay wasn’t good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jet Couriers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Jet Couriers with

• Jet Couriers
  • Courier work can be challenging