JLL Employee Reviews

Found 23 reviews matching the search See all 2,094 reviews
Fantastic
Student Internship at Realmark Commercial (Former Employee) –  Perth27 February 2019
I was a student completing my practical valuation unit that is required by my university. A very professional environment with extremely friendly and knowledgeable co-workers.
Friendly Customer to work with
Facilities Co-ordinator (Current Employee) –  Rhodes NSW - Client site13 January 2019
Happy to be at work daily. It is a friendly fun culture in office.
I learned how to manage customer and problem solving tactics.
Hardest part of the job is keeping each individual happy in side the office space with the friendly and professional approach it is not too hard.
Enjoyable part of the job is meeting and having a chat with all the clients and stakeholders and positive getting the feedback from them.
Pros
happy fun work place
Cons
same routine job
good spirit
Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW25 April 2018
Sharing what happens in our team
Management is supportive.
Workplace culture is with a fast pace.
The company is so big that we only meet our colleagues in other account over annual party.
JLL was a great company to work for.
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Adelaide Australia17 January 2018
ANZ top 4 Bank in Australia.

Integrated facilities management - working onsite to ensure maximum productivity for staff and clients.

200 retail branches over two states.

Daily walk arounds,liaising with clients, contractors etc
Pros
Newly refurbished working environment.
Cons
Not enough training
Very male dominated culture
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD8 January 2018
Was not a comfortable or enjoyable culture for women to work in. At least not in 2018. Does have a good salary and benefits, plus very stylish offices.
Private company experience
Payroll Officer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW13 October 2017
Since this was first time working for a private company it was very challenging and interesting. leant a few additinal skills and improved my Excel spread sheet V lookup and Pivot tables.
Pros
Flexible work ; Thursday free drinks after work.
Cons
Travel to city too much travel time
FUN place to work
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Parramatta NSW12 September 2017
It is a long time since I worked there but I know that all the sills I have in computers were learned there. A company who were prepared to train their staff in a very professional manner.
Pros
Good working atmosphere
Great Place to work
Head of Lease Administration - Australasia (Current Employee) –  Melbourne3 July 2017
Progressed well within JLL. Good culture and work environment. I would recommend JLL to anyone looking for a place that rewards hard work. This is based on my 6 years with the company
Good Workplace
Operations Supervisor (Landgate Midland) (Former Employee) –  Midland Dc WA15 June 2017
The job was busy and fulfilling. Work collegues were a pleasure to work with.
The work was very diverse and kept the days very interesting and full.
We were left to manage things as necessary without to much interference from head office.
Great Workplace,
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD11 February 2017
There is a very supportive team their who help the new staff fit in very nicely. They have extensive training programs and manuals that assist all new staff in learning the ropes.
Pros
Support
Receptionist
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Pyrmont3 January 2017
Excellent company to work for and supportive of employees. Very competitive salary and strong teamwork ethic. Enjoyed working as part of this company.
Fun place to work with really professional staff
Casual - Full Time (Former Employee) –  Melbourne16 November 2016
I really enjoyed working with the Facilities Management team analysing Invoices from a major Contractor for work carried out at
RMIT. Due to my previous experience in FM, I found this work most interesting.
Pros
Great Staff
Challenging but rewarding
Executive Team Assistant (Former Employee) –  Perth, Australia28 September 2016
Provide high level of support to the Director of the department managing diary and travel requirements, scheduling meetings, and fulfilling jobs as requested.

Team management
Risk and Workplace Health and Safety Management
Contractor management
General administration

Newly created role so was challenging to begin with trying to learn everything

Enjoyable part of the job is learning about a whole different industry out there that I was unaware of
Pros
Frequent social events, lots of food, career advancement
Cons
N/a
Global Company with access to wealth of useful property data
Director (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC27 April 2016
On secondment to ANZ Bank most of the time
Reviewing Agile working by department and correcting non-agile practices through forums and workshops
Coordinating IT roll-outs against Real Estate strategy
Initiated new transformation programme in call centre
Worked on productivity initiatives in (Digital) New Products development
Also directed new Client development projects outside of ANZ, including HSBC (Sydney), Verizon, BP Oil, NAB and Telstra initiatives in Melbourne.
Held workshops and individual interviews with seniors of HSBC in Sydney and delivered Strategy Proposal, which resulted in them relocating.
Hardest part of the job was working alone as team was based in Singapore and Hong Kong (different time zones

PROS: JLL is a strong brand, with a wide databank of international property information and access to new business through referrals from jobs completed elsewhere in the world

CONS: Employee engagement is affected by excessive performance pressure resulting in poor innovation and staff retention.
Pros
See above
Cons
See above
Corporate giant
Multi-site Facilities Manager QLD and NT (Current Employee) –  Brisbane QLD21 March 2016
JLL is a good company to work for. They offer a wide range of clients/accounts to work with and have good career opportunities.
Once you are employed with them, you are able to move between accounts also up-skilling in completely different roles.
Great work culture
Customer Service Centre Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney Town Hall NSW23 February 2016
Overall I believe JLL has one of the best working cultures out there, they had a lot of social and team building events that makes you feel valued.
I learned a lot over my 5 years, a lot about commercial property management. JLL offers a lot of courses and training to their employees, which again makes you feel valued that they are putting time and effort into their employees.
My Day to Day Run Sheet
Facilities Administrator (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSW2 February 2016
I multitask reading and actioning emails while arranging for contractors to attend site to conduct reactive and preventative maintenance services, plus managing the help desk where all tasks jobs are raised and have to be completed in a timely manner.
In addition to the general day tasks I conduct a regular site inspection to make sure there aren't any health and safety hazards, if there is I will have to raise a ticket to get this completed.

As we I liaise with 30 vendors I manage the finance of processing all invoices to ensure thy are paid with in the agreed time frame.

To ensure I make my stakeholder happy if they request any additional assistance from me that is out side of my scope I assist them in a timely manner without hesitation.
Pros
Meet new people
Great career starter
Site Engineer (Current Employee) –  Darwin, NT27 October 2015
Great career potential with amazing amounts of training and potential to grow within the organisation. I work in a small team in a start up office in Darwin, the company is quickly expanding and continued growth means improved job security!
No review
Finance Administrator (Current Employee) –  Sydney Central Business District, NSW26 October 2015
The company has provided me with a great opportunity to learn about SAP and improve my personal and professional skills.
Good learning ground
National Finance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sydney12 February 2015
Good organisation to gain experience.
Co-workers were helpful
Hardest part was dealing with non-finance stakeholders

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JLL. Our community is ready to answer.