Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

JLL Employee Reviews

It is good working at JLL, if you are in head office there are many good social activities and good team work. You are encouraged to partake in courses online to help you get places.
Selecting technical and engineering individuals is JLL essential. Verygood working experience in developing skills and ability. Nice working experience in their different sites. Great working in this company
Pros
Polite colleague
Cons
JLL as a whole are good and consistently try to do the right thing, however their interview screening needs to be improved. One manager can, and will, destroy an amazing team culture. Overworked, underpaid, and consistently told you are not good enough - but these issues only begun once that manager did. Prior to that excellent reviews and opportunities. Very sad to go, but felt i had no choice.
Pros
mentor program
Cons
bad manager, unsupportive direct report.
At JLL i was hired as a receptionist. Little did i know i was a Receptionist/Administratior/Accounts Payable/concierge/PA. This is why i say you get good training. They under pay Award rates here and their was no progression offered for me as i was not based in a head office. this is a place where you learn and leave as fast as you learn. Management and HR are horrible. Also very negative team enviroment. Unfortunatley not very tech savy managers.
Pros
On Board Training
Cons
High Staff Turnover, No pay for overtime, Dont offer award rate wage, 6 week resignation period, Management issues
People are friendly and encouraging to help colleagues succeed. Colleagues and managment are extremely helpful with any knowledge that I did not know about processes and platforms that are used by JLL.
Met some great people and enjoyed my job but felt under valued as an employee, and couldn't approach management for support or advice without feeling some type of belittlement.
Site execution Engineer And site visit attend work is proply checking fast quality checking no quality compromised and proply document working . Thank
For a short period working with JLL, meeting good people. My manager was very supportive..........but it a shame I didn't got a chance to stay long. No further comment. This company was highly recommended.
Working at reception for JLL for two weeks was an easy job that entailed filtering telephone calls, opening mail and basic administrative duties. The culture was good and everyone was friendly.
Pros
Short hours
Cons
job not challenging
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at JLL?
Management of service contractors and providing excellent customer service
Pros
Continual training to maintain high level of service
Cons
Long hours and after hours services
great place to work, staff are very friendly and welcoming. great hourly rate, work 7.5 hrs a day, enjoyed my time here as a lot of other people would agree with me too
My experience with JLL was terrific, I met some really great people and had the pleasure to work in some amazing places. The leadership teams are always wanting input and people to strive to do more.
High volume and paced work environment answering calls and assisting clients with after hour options available. Handle many accounts with little to no supervision in after hours.
Pros
Home-based work
Cons
Management communicaton
I was a student completing my practical valuation unit that is required by my university. A very professional environment with extremely friendly and knowledgeable co-workers.
Happy to be at work daily. It is a friendly fun culture in office. I learned how to manage customer and problem solving tactics. Hardest part of the job is keeping each individual happy in side the office space with the friendly and professional approach it is not too hard. Enjoyable part of the job is meeting and having a chat with all the clients and stakeholders and positive getting the feedback from them.
Pros
happy fun work place
Cons
same routine job
Sharing what happens in our team Management is supportive. Workplace culture is with a fast pace. The company is so big that we only meet our colleagues in other account over annual party.
ANZ top 4 Bank in Australia. Integrated facilities management - working onsite to ensure maximum productivity for staff and clients. 200 retail branches over two states. Daily walk arounds,liaising with clients, contractors etc
Pros
Newly refurbished working environment.
Cons
Not enough training
Was not a comfortable or enjoyable culture for women to work in. At least not in 2018. Does have a good salary and benefits, plus very stylish offices.
Since this was first time working for a private company it was very challenging and interesting. leant a few additinal skills and improved my Excel spread sheet V lookup and Pivot tables.
Pros
Flexible work ; Thursday free drinks after work.
Cons
Travel to city too much travel time
It is a long time since I worked there but I know that all the sills I have in computers were learned there. A company who were prepared to train their staff in a very professional manner.
Pros
Good working atmosphere
Cons
Progressed well within JLL. Good culture and work environment. I would recommend JLL to anyone looking for a place that rewards hard work. This is based on my 6 years with the company
  1. Employee Reviews