JLL
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Working at JLL: 37 JLL Reviews

Australia37 reviews

3.6Work–Life Balance

Found 37 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,942 reviews

o.k

Working at JLL was o.k , but not enough training for new staff. There has to be set process for exposure of new staff to tasks.Overall it was good experience.

Good work facilities

Culture can be non inclusive at times. Hard work is not always noticed. There is limited growth if you are an older staff member. I did feel a certain ageism towards loyal older staff.

Pros

Central CBD

Cons

Long hours expected.

A good company to work with

Selecting technical and engineering individuals is JLL essential. Verygood working experience in developing skills and ability. Nice working experience in their different sites. Great working in this company

Pros

Polite colleague

Sink or Swim

JLL as a whole are good and consistently try to do the right thing, however their interview screening needs to be improved. One manager can, and will, destroy an amazing team culture. Overworked, underpaid, and consistently told you are not good enough - but these issues only begun once that manager did. Prior to that excellent reviews and opportunities. Very sad to go, but felt i had no choice.

Pros

mentor program

Cons

bad manager, unsupportive direct report.

good training, thats as far as it goes

At JLL i was hired as a receptionist. Little did i know i was a Receptionist/Administratior/Accounts Payable/concierge/PA. This is why i say you get good training. They under pay Award rates here and their was no progression offered for me as i was not based in a head office. this is a place where you learn and leave as fast as you learn. Management and HR are horrible. Also very negative team enviroment. Unfortunatley not very tech savy managers.

Pros

On Board Training

Cons

High Staff Turnover, No pay for overtime, Dont offer award rate wage, 6 week resignation period, Management issues

Good workplace

It is good working at JLL, if you are in head office there are many good social activities and good team work. You are encouraged to partake in courses online to help you get places.

People are friendly and encouraging to help colleagues succeed. Colleagues and managment are extremely helpful with any knowledge that I did not know about processes and platforms that are used by JLL.

None supportive management

Met some great people and enjoyed my job but felt under valued as an employee, and couldn't approach management for support or advice without feeling some type of belittlement.

Blue star Limited

Site execution Engineer And site visit attend work is proply checking fast quality checking no quality compromised and proply document working . Thank

Good company with good people.

For a short period working with JLL, meeting good people. My manager was very supportive..........but it a shame I didn't got a chance to stay long. No further comment. This company was highly recommended.

Receptionist

Working at reception for JLL for two weeks was an easy job that entailed filtering telephone calls, opening mail and basic administrative duties. The culture was good and everyone was friendly.

Pros

Short hours

Cons

job not challenging

Ever changing company to provide the latest innovations and services to their customers

Management of service contractors and providing excellent customer service

Pros

Continual training to maintain high level of service

Cons

Long hours and after hours services

fun place to work

great place to work, staff are very friendly and welcoming. great hourly rate, work 7.5 hrs a day, enjoyed my time here as a lot of other people would agree with me too

Working at JLL can take you as far as you want to go.

My experience with JLL was terrific, I met some really great people and had the pleasure to work in some amazing places. The leadership teams are always wanting input and people to strive to do more.

Very Flexible hours to help with my study.

High volume and paced work environment answering calls and assisting clients with after hour options available. Handle many accounts with little to no supervision in after hours.

Pros

Home-based work

Cons

Management communicaton

Fantastic

I was a student completing my practical valuation unit that is required by my university. A very professional environment with extremely friendly and knowledgeable co-workers.

Friendly Customer to work with

Happy to be at work daily. It is a friendly fun culture in office. I learned how to manage customer and problem solving tactics. Hardest part of the job is keeping each individual happy in side the office space with the friendly and professional approach it is not too hard. Enjoyable part of the job is meeting and having a chat with all the clients and stakeholders and positive getting the feedback from them.

Pros

happy fun work place

Cons

same routine job

good spirit

Sharing what happens in our team Management is supportive. Workplace culture is with a fast pace. The company is so big that we only meet our colleagues in other account over annual party.

JLL was a great company to work for.

ANZ top 4 Bank in Australia. Integrated facilities management - working onsite to ensure maximum productivity for staff and clients. 200 retail branches over two states. Daily walk arounds,liaising with clients, contractors etc

Pros

Newly refurbished working environment.

Cons

Not enough training

Very male dominated culture

Was not a comfortable or enjoyable culture for women to work in. At least not in 2018. Does have a good salary and benefits, plus very stylish offices.

Private company experience

Since this was first time working for a private company it was very challenging and interesting. leant a few additinal skills and improved my Excel spread sheet V lookup and Pivot tables.

Pros

Flexible work ; Thursday free drinks after work.

Cons

Travel to city too much travel time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JLL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• JLL