Joblink Plus Employee Reviews

Highly concerning work practice
Employment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tamworth NSW13 February 2019
Staff turn over is staggering, management is of very poor quality and unwilling to support staff largley in fear for themselves & their own jobs. A Centerlink investigation of this company's work practice should be undertaken, if not Fair Work Practice.
Pros
Hard to say.
Cons
Environment
High staff turnover will present an accurate picture of the organisation, rather than the reviews i have read
Employment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Central tablelands29 December 2018
There are better operators in this field with less politics and staff turnover with a more cohesive culture than joblink who seem very willing to move staff on with very little compassion.
Pros
Employment
Cons
No career progression
Fun exciting company to work for
NDIS/DES - Job Placement Consultant (Current Employee) –  Wallsend NSW11 February 2018
Had a opportunity to attend a under the stars conference and learned about the company and its outreaches

Helping and finding jobs for clients and being able to make a difference in someones life
friendly and plesent environment to work
reception / admin (Current Employee) –  Maitland, NSW9 November 2014
I copy the job ads in the papers in the morning, update the jobs bored, I then do uploading and accounts. if there are things in between it will be things like coffee run, purchase orders, going to pick up things for clients such as work wear or things they need for there job interview.
afternoons I job search upload and update resumes, I am always doing front desk so answering phones and notifying consults of there clients. always on the computer doing things like updates on files and batch headers and PO trackers.
the hardest part about my job is you cant please everyone and there is always someone that has a complaint about how you work or how you do your job
the people I work with are lovely people. they have made my experience here very enjoyable
the most enjoyable part of my job is being satisfied when I can help someone / client when they are struggling or even teaching them things they are not sure of. it is they best part of my job helping a job seeker achieve something
Pros
the satifcation of helping someone achieve
Cons
some days are harder then others
Great team and management - great to travel !
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lightning Ridge, NSW17 June 2014
I really enjoy working with Joblink Plus. I have a great team within the Gwydir Namoi region and beyond, and certainly cannot give enough credit to my manager! I love to travel as it means I am always working and liaising with new faces and learning life of different cultures and backgrounds. I am still learning new fields in my job role as a consultant but always find a way to overcome the challenges and barriers. I am well aware of our agreement and have great understanding of confidentiality and privacy in the workplace, I have great respect for all job agencies and Department of Human Services as I know how difficult and overwhelming this job can become but having such strong positive people we can do this with a big smile and go hard attitude. Also I think its great that we are granted with a work car.
Pros
great Job, hour for lunch break and work car
Very family focused organisation for its employees
Employment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tamworth, NSW18 June 2012
The most enjoyable part of my jobs is having wonderful colleagues to work with.