JOBS STATEWIDE

14: JOBS STATEWIDE Employee Reviews

Australia14 reviews

1.8Work–Life Balance

Negative role

The company itself isn't the issue for me, it's the negative attitude of the people you deal with daily. It starts to take a toll on yourself and has effected my work/life balance. it is practically non exaistant now.

Great

Great was good very good and even very very good Staff were good and greatPeople are tough cookies Lots of development opportunities Lots of good baseline skills developed

Good

Save yourself the stress

In my many years of work, this organisation is by far the worst. The kitchen was locked between 9-11, the staff aren’t allowed any flexibility- you can’t leave until 5.06pm, irrespective of what time you start. There are cameras set up in all locations (under the guise of protecting staff) when in reality it’s the CEO watching staff’s every move.There is no money that makes this organisation worth it

Pros

Going home each day

Cons

Everything and anything

Entry level roles with opportunities to progress

Great opportunity to get a start in an recruitment with no prior experience, managers have mostly been promoted from this. Ok if you like a challenge and meeting kpis

Horrible company with a toxic culture

I can't express how much it sucked it work for jobs statewide. From the top down toxic management, to the bitter and resentful job seekers. Everyone is miserable and over worked or simply don't care about their work. There's not enough time in the day to accomplish everything they want you to do and when you inevitably burn out they'll come down hard on you. Everything is a mess because of the constant revolving door of staff so the people who are left are getting smashed. They keep talking about how it will get better with more staff but don't do anything to keep the staff they have.

Don’t work for this company at all

What a joke this company is! Totally backward in HR department. Very unprofessional and don’t care about job seekers or staff whatsoever . Do yourself a favour and don’t bother applying for work with them. Unless you want to bring on a mental health issue. Company living in the 70’s and totally out of touch with employment services of today. Shame on you jobs statewide.

Recruitment Consultant

This company is completely and solely profit driven with absolutely no concern or respect for job seekers. Job seekers are looked down upon and consultants are treated like a number by management. Dismal pay, pressure, unreasonable and unrealistic KPI targets all topped up with management lacking in how to actually run a cohesive business and how to keep good staff. Staff retention is horrible as any decent employee leaves for something better elsewhere.

Learned my lesson

A typical day entailed taking inbound and making outbound calls, capturing job placements and responding to a queue of emails among other admin duties like data entry. Initially, I quite liked my co-workers and felt the manager was genuinely understanding of the workload pressure and seemingly concerned for our wellbeing. However there were glaring concerns.Being understaffed, the high turnover rate and the limited amount of time we were allocated per phone conversation (3 mins) meant the pressure only grew and got worse. It wasn't unusual to have to deal with escalations or threats of violence made directly to branches in any given week. If you work this role, you can almost guarantee to have a really difficult jobseeker once a day. And no more than three minutes to resolve the matter which is frankly despicable. I made the decision to leave to pursue other things but also because I could not tolerate being threatened, cursed at and spoken over when I was trying to help. I knew my sudden departure would not go down well but I needed to take care of myself. Regardless of it being an entry-level job, safety and well-being should not be overlooked because everyone is too busy to care. Front-line worker's engaging in this kind of role should have the adequate support they need and not be treated as disposable from those higher-up as was my impression. Potential applicants for this role: please take care of yourself!

Pros

Colleagues/other SSC's

Cons

hierarchical work structure, customer aggression, dismal hourly pay, very little job satisfaction, indifferent attitude of management/HR

Toxic culture

Very difficult working conditions. Abusive job seekers who don’t want to find work. Upper management who put unrealistic expectations and pressure on you. Micromanaging to the point where we fill in a report every day to showcase the work we have done. A constant revolving door of staff who are overworked and under appreciated until they quit.

Pros

Cons

Every minute working there

Terrible management. Terrible environment.

Management push so hard and don’t listen to staff feedback. Staff turnover is very very high. KPI’s are very unreasonable and in the rare chance you meet them, it’s still not enough. The job seekers being abusive towards you is nothing compared the the culture and ignorance from higher up. You won’t be supported by your manager, there was literally a designated crying room for staff.

Valuable experience working as a disability consultant

I had been given valuable opportunities to work with Jobs Statewide as a disability consultant. I had learned many useful skills in that job and being proud of the team back in 2016 to become a 'Five Star Rating' Des provider.

Don't do it

Pressure, pressure, pressure. The training was awful and one of the most horrible experiences in my life. They're all about money and don't care for the job seekers at all. Don't get me wrong a lot of the job seekers are hard to deal with but they aren't treated well at all. The cold calling is crazy and you have to put up with a lot of abuse and have ridiculous targets every day, week and month. They be-little you and make you feel help-less and don't give you the support you need to be successful in the harsh work conditions. The whole company is a mess and needs a restructure. We were way under staffed and unappreciated.

good people to work with

good people to work with very challenging job roles which require all your time and effort good company salary not too good too much pressure put on team members

Performance based Industry

If you like working hard and achieving KPI's then you will enjoy working here. Day is structured to assist you with achieving your goals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at JOBS STATEWIDE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare JOBS STATEWIDE with