John Deere Employee Review

Always something new to do and work with each day.
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Logan City QLD13 March 2016
absolutely loved working here.Though only contracted by HAYS recruitment, ( was meant to be for 4wks but ended up being 5months)
I got to drive some pretty impressive machinery in my time with John Deere. I would start my day picking parts for marine and agricultural machines. Priority picks first then extras. Receive incoming goods. Then after mid morning head out to the yard to prepare out going goods and maintain stock. I managed my time well and within the time frames given. I worked with a great crew of older people and became one of the team in no time.

Other John Deere Employee Reviews

Oh Deere
Retail Operations - John Deere Financial (Former Employee) –  Crestmead QLD21 October 2018
The Finance Team are nice people who have very little support, training or development. The culture is poor and the communication is lacking to say the least.

Middle "Management" are not qualified or trained adequately to assist staff. When requesting assistance you are directed to
"Google it".

Staff turn over is sadly High.
Cons
To many to list
Financial Controller
Wholesale Collections Officer (Former Employee) –  Crestmead QLD6 June 2018
World Class leaders and innovators in their field. Abundant opportunities for advancement for the self motivated and driven individual. Professional and cultured environment to work in.
Pros
Onsite Parking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at John Deere. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K